How do you store or display your purses/bags/handbags?

i use the "air pockets" (like bubble wrap but in squares, not circles) u use to pack fragile items. there was TONS of it when we ordered our bowls and dishes from CB2. the nice thing about this is the bags keep their shape beautifully and it's air so they're still as light as they are when empty for ease of rearranging and stuffing/unstuffing!! :P i highly recommend it since u don't have to use much at all for each bag!!

Great idea!!!:tup:

i use the "air pockets" (like bubble wrap but in squares, not circles) u use to pack fragile items. there was TONS of it when we ordered our bowls and dishes from CB2. the nice thing about this is the bags keep their shape beautifully and it's air so they're still as light as they are when empty for ease of rearranging and stuffing/unstuffing!! :P i highly recommend it since u don't have to use much at all for each bag!!

I use these too! They look like little pillows of air and I usually keep them when I get orders in the mail. Great for stuffing and shipping as well when I've had to re-home some bags :sad:

Same here. I remove any ink (those suffocation warnings) off them with rubbing alcohol before use to avoid ink transfer to my lining.

Jess -- So creative! I love that -- I have so many of the grocery bags that I usually use to clean up after my dog - but he could never go enough to use up as many bags as we have

So funny, I was wondering about that myself. I know it's not the fanciest thing to do but I keep all of the plastic grocery bags from Kroger or any other grocery in a drawer and when I store I just bunch up those bags it works perfectly and you're recycling plastic lol!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Traveler I LOVE the idea of using the kids old stuffed toys. I'm always trying to get rid of their old toys. I hardly ever get those square air pillow things. I may just go buy some but they're pretty expensive to stuff the number of bags I have to stuff. I need to get on with some selling soon!

:smile: I use stuffed toys that my kids don't play with any more. I solved 2 things: I stuffed my bags & freed up the space the furry friends were taking up, lol. I also use square throw pillows. I use lots of those small thingies that absorb moisture.

Tissue paper all the way!! I first began doing it with my first "good" bag, not designer though, that was from genuine leather and they told me in the shop to stuff her so that she keeps the shape! Until now I do the same with all except my bag to go because I use her everyday and isn't expensive at all (so I don't care what happens) and my sellier Kelly!! :smile: