How Do You Stand the WAITING?!?!?!?!?

I agree. Not sure why, but even the pictures on Ignes web site are not very accurate. They hired a professional photographer so I am not sure why they don't do a better job of showing the leathers. The red colors are way off and more brown for some reason than in real life.

Yeah, it does seem hard to capture leather colors but you'd think a professional could do it. And it's so essential to know the exact colors!!

Has anybody else gotten their bags from fashion philantrophy yet? I ordered mine on the 9th, they sent me an email saying it shipped out on the 10th, it is now the 15th and no bag. It's a Sunday today, but if the order shipped through priority mail (which I'm pretty sure it did) it should have arrived yesterday or the day before. How long did it take everyone else's purchases to arrive?? I hope it didn't get lost...

was the item too small to get a tracking number?

I agree. Not sure why, but even the pictures on Ignes web site are not very accurate. They hired a professional photographer so I am not sure why they don't do a better job of showing the leathers. The red colors are way off and more brown for some reason than in real life.

So true. I don't know what the problem is. I don't think they take the shots in natural light for one, though. I think that would help. The Mr. Puddles leather looks almost brown in photos and is nowhere near that in life.

Jred- love your items!

was the item too small to get a tracking number?

Pam from fashion philantrophy just emailed me. She gave me the tracking number and I went to the UPS site. It said there is no available info on the package. Pam says the site indicates that it was delivered to me yesterday afternoon. Completely impossible since I was home!!

I'm really worried now...I'm afraid it might have gotten lost! The worst part is I have to wait until Tuesday to make sure because tomorrow is President's day...:sad:

Jred, Love your Amalias! Especially the orange one. What is the lining on that one?

Oh no, I may be adding on to my order if I don't behave myself . . .

Thanks ladies!! The lining on the orange Amalia is beige suede. Can't wait. I just checked Fedex tracking and my package is currently in Memphis TN. Only 3 more days to go..

My Mini-Ormala in Tinted Chocolate and my Mini-Chiara in Whiskey have just arrived! I am beside myself! Thank goodness for this forum - I'm at home alone at the moment, and I'd probably burst with the need to tell someone if I couldn't post here! :lol:

Last edited:
My Mini-Ormala in Tinted Chocolate and my Mini-Chiara in Whiskey have just arrived! I am beside myself! Thank goodness for this forum - I'm at home alone at the moment, and I'd probably burst with the need to tell someone if I couldn't post here! :lol:

PICS PICS PICS!! You must start your own thread and do a reveal so we can share the excitement!!!:tup:

I'm a little disappointed. I would think if the production didn't meet the three-week time period they would at least send me a heads up to let me know there would be a delay. :sad:

knasarae, why don't you send off a quick email to see where they are with your bags? it's been my experience that Ignacio returns emails within a day (unless it's the weekend). don't torture yourself, unless it will make you appreciate the bags more so when you get them!

I'm a little disappointed. I would think if the production didn't meet the three-week time period they would at least send me a heads up to let me know there would be a delay. :sad:

i think this friday will be busy for us. i emailed maria but ignacio responded (maria had her baby!) and said my sofia will be shipped this friday. it will have been five weeks as i placed my order jan 16. so hang in there!