How do you really feel about "used" bags?

I have no problem with it. You go to restaurants and stick the same fork into your mouth that many people have already used, sit on seats that many butts have been before, have sex with guys and who knows where that dick has been...

I totally agree...

How many times when out at a restaurant have you looked at your glass and seen someone elses lipstick on it. Or dried on food too the fork. Now that is gross, but we still eat out.

As for where my DH's pecker has been he was a virgin when I met him so that is clean. LOL

As for where my DH's pecker has been he was a virgin when I met him so that is clean. LOL

I'm laughing and blushing at the same time! But where on earth does 'pecker' come from? Sorry i'm still learning english... everytime I learn new slang for male genitals it makes no sense to me!

I don't mind a used bag, so long as it's not beat up. It's the only way to find a vintage or collectible bag. I always give a used bag a good once over to make sure it gets clean.

I've bought a couple of used bags on ebay. They were definitely authentic and in very good condition, but I did eventually re-sell them. It's great getting them for a bargain, but somehow I am not as "happy" with them (yes, the shallow side of me takes great joy in smelling and touching a brand new bag). Somehow the tiny scratches, or the slightly fading hardware (or whatever minor sign of use) ends up bothering me. That said, I've sold my own used bags on ebay and those who've purchased seem to be very happy so I guess it really all depends...