How do you react when you are touched by people who you don't want to touch you?

People have touched me before without me giving them permission. I cringe or freak out. Someone one poked my stomach and told me I was chubby. It was a joke but I became furious. I was in tears and stomped away. It was such an invasion of space. Maybe I was being bratty but I was even more upset when my bf at the time sided with the person because he thought it was hilarious. :mad:

Ugh how inappropriate of that woman!!

LOL if I were you I would have gotten a confused look on my face and said "What do you mean??!?!?! I am not pregnant!!!"

LMAO I would love to see the look on her face!

i always back off when people get too close, let alone touch me.

maybe to her, it's normal and ok? however, i don't think you were rude at all... you have the right to your personal space.

I always pull away. I hate when people touch me it skeeves me out especially my face and my hands...eck. I can imagine when I'm pregnant lol...hey you're pregnant and can get away with anything just say don't touch me I don't like it thats it. i couldn't imagine a stranger coming up to rub my belly.

While I certainly wouldn't want random people touching me, I probably would have went along with it, she was just being friendly and I'm sure she didn't mean any harm by it.

I HATED it when people touched my stomach when I was preggers!!!! Ugh! It's so invasive! I never found anything appropriate to say or do - so I would just kinda slowly push their hand away, and they'd usually say something stupid like "oh you don't like people rubbing your belly?"

Ummmm NO!! Who LIKES that?:cursing:

I totally feel for you. I hope you're enjoying the rest of your pregnancy. Personally I hate being pregnant. I LOVE my babies, but pregnant? Never again!!!