how do you protect your accessories in your bag?

Quite honestly, I have my agenda in one of those black felt bags that Sephora sends when you order from them online. LOL. I have so many of them, I felt this was a good use. I do tend to chuck things into my bag, so I didnt want my agenda to get all messed up.

I never protected LV accessories as I think it is durable enough but I always put my Chanel leather accessories (like wallet, card holder) in a bag and put it into the bag again. As I think Chanel need more attention.

I don't do anything, but I have all of my makeup and pens in a pouch in my bag, which helps. The one things I worry about the most is my keys scratching my vernis cles and agenda....

The only thing I do is put my pens in a ziplock baggie inside my bag. Other then that, everything is thrown in there

:yes: I do the same!
Pens in a zip lock baggy, all cosmetics and lotions in my pochette cosmetique. Other than that everything else is just in there, even all my vernis, and nothing has happened to anything... I even keep a large zip lock baggy in there in case I need it for something (it has come up from time to time that an unfinished candy bar or sucker from my 5 yr old needs to find a place other than his hands - those go in a baggy)

this thread actually reminded me of this girl in my office building last week walking around with her LV wallet tucked in the dustbag. either she's got sweaty palms or just too OC about it.. hehe

I don't use dustbags for my accessories in my bag. With an infant in my arms, I don't have time or extra hands to take my wallet or agenda out of a dustbag and then back in again.