How do you prevent your speedy from SAGGING?

I'm also one of the cardboard users. It works great and I thought I was so ingenious when I thought up the idea. Hehe. I've also put a piece of cardboard in the bottom of my Balenciaga city bag and a couple other bags. I like having the bottom of the bag be flat...then of course, I always have my purseket in there.

2 pieces of corrugated cardboard with the corners rounded (not 90 angles). I then put transparent packing tape around the cardboard so it's smoother. Some people cover their cardboard in cloth.

I bought a Purseket, but I didn't like how the sides of the Speedy folded over the large Purseket. Besides, all of my junk are in accessory bags except for my cell phone, so I realised that I didn't really need the Purseket. I'll probably give the Purseket to my mom for her tote bag.

I have a MC Speedy and I carry alot of stuff in it ..... so it sags pretty much.

And I NO LIKEY. :yucky:

My friend told me to put a piece of cardboard on the bottom.

Would this ruin the inside alacantra lining or my MC PTI wallet in some way?

What do y'all suggest to use?

Nope not at all, i have a piece of cardboard in the bottom of my speedy (MC) in fact I cut a binder that was red and used it. I cut it a little smaller then the bag and its perfect, its been in there for 4 yrs now.
The part that was cut i just put clear tape there so there were no scratchy sides.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 799