How do you like your IPHONE?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love my phone. I dont have any troubles typing at all, if you get it, you will love it!

2. I bought an LG Voyager while waiting for the 4G iPhone to come out. I wont be a first responder any more with Apple products. The Voyager is a great phone, easy to use.

3. so you wont be getting the iphone anymore?

4. thanks everyone who helped :smile:

5. Oh no, I'm a waiting my iphone and have nails. I hope this isnt going to be too hard to get used too.

6. What type of cell did you use before the iphone?

Just curious why it takes so long to get used too?

7. I love it!! It's a lot of fun to be able to play games, go online, take pictures, listen to music all on the same thing.

8. I don't have an iphone but I do have a touch and I have nails and have no problems using it. You just have to you the pads of your fingers you can't use the tips of the nails.

You'll get you used to it if you get it.

I am addicted to my touch! I love it!

9. Right. you don't use your nails at all, even if they are short ;) It works better with finger tips trust me. you won't be able to open anything with your nails, short or long

10. i love my iPhone, too. i used an LG enV before the iPhone and it took a day or two to get used to. I mostly had to adjust to the navigation of the phone but it's so easy and awesome. LOVE IT!:yes:

11. I'm a pretty tech savvy person, and I loooove the new iPhone 3G. I got it in 16gb black, although I'm kicking myself because I kind of wish I got the white now. The applications available from iTunes are awesome!!!

You can also "jailbreak" your iPhone so you can download even more free applications and change the theme of your iPhone.

It's so much more than just a phone. It's pretty much my lifeline now. I synced it to my MacBook so that I can easily transfer my address book and calendar. And, like I mentioned, the applications make it such a handy piece of equipment. They have apps for everything under the sun, like common French phrases, movie times, dictionaries, games, drink recipes (cocktails), currency converters, etc etc. My favorite program is Shazam. Basically, if you hear a song on the radio and want to know what it is, just open Shazam and tag the song. It will record a clip of the song and tell you immediately what song it is and who sings it.

I am a huge, huge advocate of the iPhone. I do admit, the touch screen keyboard did take some getting used to. My accuracy is still a little off, but give a day or two, you'll get much better at using it. It's kind of like wearing contacts. The first week is the hardest, then after that it's a breeze.

12. I may have to do that, right now I cut down my thumb nails because i'm used to typing with my thumbs on the treo, we'll see how it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.