How do you like your IPHONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I'm a waiting my iphone and have nails. I hope this isnt going to be too hard to get used too.
Yes, the iPhone is heat sensitive, so using nails, a pen, a stylus, just doesn't work. I had nails on when I tested it out at the store, and I had some trouble using it. I had short nails too - so I would highly advise going to test it out and then deciding what's more important. For me - I took the nails off!

What type of cell did you use before the iphone?

Just curious why it takes so long to get used too?

I am GLUED to my iphone...I even bought my 11 yr old one and we both LOVE THEM!
It takes a week to get used to.....i was very frustrated the first week until I got used to it!LOL!.....i cant live without it now!HEHE!

Oh no, I'm a waiting my iphone and have nails. I hope this isnt going to be too hard to get used too.

I don't have an iphone but I do have a touch and I have nails and have no problems using it. You just have to you the pads of your fingers you can't use the tips of the nails.

You'll get you used to it if you get it.

I am addicted to my touch! I love it!

What type of cell did you use before the iphone?

Just curious why it takes so long to get used too?

i love my iPhone, too. i used an LG enV before the iPhone and it took a day or two to get used to. I mostly had to adjust to the navigation of the phone but it's so easy and awesome. LOVE IT!:yes:

I'm a pretty tech savvy person, and I loooove the new iPhone 3G. I got it in 16gb black, although I'm kicking myself because I kind of wish I got the white now. The applications available from iTunes are awesome!!!

You can also "jailbreak" your iPhone so you can download even more free applications and change the theme of your iPhone.

It's so much more than just a phone. It's pretty much my lifeline now. I synced it to my MacBook so that I can easily transfer my address book and calendar. And, like I mentioned, the applications make it such a handy piece of equipment. They have apps for everything under the sun, like common French phrases, movie times, dictionaries, games, drink recipes (cocktails), currency converters, etc etc. My favorite program is Shazam. Basically, if you hear a song on the radio and want to know what it is, just open Shazam and tag the song. It will record a clip of the song and tell you immediately what song it is and who sings it.

I am a huge, huge advocate of the iPhone. I do admit, the touch screen keyboard did take some getting used to. My accuracy is still a little off, but give a day or two, you'll get much better at using it. It's kind of like wearing contacts. The first week is the hardest, then after that it's a breeze.

I love, love, love mine.

I agree about the fingernails -- it has to be your actual finger that touches the keypad (I do have nails, but they're not long, and I'm okay). I actually found that the keypad generally took some getting used to (I'm accustomed to my Blackberry, which I still use for work) -- I kept accidentally hitting the wrong letter. I do use it totally differently than my BB -- I type on my BB with my thumbs and my iPhone with my pointer finger.
I may have to do that, right now I cut down my thumb nails because i'm used to typing with my thumbs on the treo, we'll see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.