Do you like the hampsted?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
Chicago
what size do u like any huge dislikes or big likes????? i would love to know what the pros say about this lovely bag =D i love the mm is that a good size but in ebony:heart:3 whats everyones thoughts????:heart::heart:

rebecca72

Apr 5, 2008
I went to the LV boutique with intentions of buying the Hampstead MM, but ended up with the Galliera instead. I love shoulder bags, and this one just didn't sit well against my body. It has a big bottom, square, and unfortunately I realized it wasn't for me! I LOVE the azur though. If you like hand carried bags the PM is really cute, but for me with kids it's just easier to do shoulder carry.

Lynpink

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Sunny SD
I love both the Ebene and Azur...This bag is sooo pretty..Coincidentally I had a Hampstead MM sighting last night at Walmart...I couldn't stop gawking

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
I love the hampstead in azur but no zip on top so it doesn't really work for me but can't help thinking about it all the time..Maybe I will do a PM size sometime so I can tote it out for lunch etc ;)

Flipper

Fables in Fashion
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I'm half half on this bag. On the one hand, it does indeed look like a gorgeous bag, versatile and very easy to use. But what I don't like about it is when you expand it, and unbutton the snaps, I think the bag looks kinda ugly with the snaps on the sides showing. Does that make sense? That was really the only reason I didn't end up buying it and went for my speedy instead. Other than that, great bag!

kate c

Traveler
Apr 19, 2008
NV
I love the style and I was gonna get it.
But my friend told me the handle/shoulder is too hard on arm/shoulder.
She said "sore" when carry it without jacket.

So I might get neverful.

lvslave

Apr 8, 2008
Vienna, Austria
I like this bag, maybe I will get it in few months, but I like the bigger version. The only disadvantage is that it does not close, but you can always put a big make-up bag inside and store your things there, this is what I usually do for safety

kaykayyy

Mar 15, 2008
I went into LV with the intention of buying the Saleya (MM or GM) and I ended up walking out with the Hampstead MM in ebene instead. I absolutely love the bag! I like that if I unbutton the two sides, then it is sort of like the shape of the Saleya...so it's like 2 bags in one!