how do you like the Hampsted?????

Do you like the hampsted?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
what size do u like any huge dislikes or big likes????? i would love to know what the pros say about this lovely bag =D i love the mm is that a good size but in ebony:heart:3 whats everyones thoughts????:heart::heart:

I went to the LV boutique with intentions of buying the Hampstead MM, but ended up with the Galliera instead. I love shoulder bags, and this one just didn't sit well against my body. It has a big bottom, square, and unfortunately I realized it wasn't for me! I LOVE the azur though. If you like hand carried bags the PM is really cute, but for me with kids it's just easier to do shoulder carry.

I love the hampstead in azur but no zip on top so it doesn't really work for me but can't help thinking about it all the time..Maybe I will do a PM size sometime so I can tote it out for lunch etc ;)

I'm half half on this bag. On the one hand, it does indeed look like a gorgeous bag, versatile and very easy to use. But what I don't like about it is when you expand it, and unbutton the snaps, I think the bag looks kinda ugly with the snaps on the sides showing. Does that make sense? That was really the only reason I didn't end up buying it and went for my speedy instead. Other than that, great bag!

I love the style and I was gonna get it.
But my friend told me the handle/shoulder is too hard on arm/shoulder.
She said "sore" when carry it without jacket.

So I might get neverful.

I like this bag, maybe I will get it in few months, but I like the bigger version. The only disadvantage is that it does not close, but you can always put a big make-up bag inside and store your things there, this is what I usually do for safety

I went into LV with the intention of buying the Saleya (MM or GM) and I ended up walking out with the Hampstead MM in ebene instead. I absolutely love the bag! I like that if I unbutton the two sides, then it is sort of like the shape of the Saleya...so it's like 2 bags in one!