How do you gorgeous goddesses store makeup brushes?

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
How do you gals (and guys) store your makeup brushes? I bought a brush roll with about 20 slots and I think its great but sometimes I just get lazy and put some of them in a cup/cylinder (like how you just put pens/pencils in a cup)--is this not a good way to store them? I think I read that brushes shouldn't be stored exposed to air since they'll collect bacteria?

I just want to make sure I keep my brushes as clean and as new looking as possible so please share your storage tips and do's/don'ts :heart:

I store them in a large cup like container ( I have no idea what it really is for , it was on clearnece at Target ) Standing up ,I can find my brushed easyily and there is enough room in the container for them not to get crushed or messed up .I have about 35 different brushes most by MAC

Reactions: sdkitty
Mine are in the make up bag as well, but I clean the brushes with antibacterial soap frequently. I'd like to get a brush roll but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Mine are in a cube like thing that some Q-tips came in one time lol. They are just standing there like pencils, ready for use at any time:cool:.

ichelle: I am so trying that! Ill post pix when I get it done :wlae:

i bought this brush roll for only $12.50
http://foreverfemale.com/shop/produ...lesale-retail&cName=make-upcosmetic-bagscases
CaseOpen20.JPG

i guess storing them in that will help preserve them. i still prefer to leave them sitting in a cup/cube for easy access. i get too lazy pulling them out/putting them back into the brush roll...