How do you get rid of millia?

I used to have two on the tip of my nose. One of them came off with me really doing anything to is, just slid right off one time. It seemed to be closer to the surface of the skin. THis other one is proving to be difficult. It's a teensie bit deeper onto the skin. Right now I'm using Stieva A, a retinoic acid cream that I'm using to help with my big pore problem on my nose. Hopefully it will help with the millia too.

i used to have soooooo many under my eyes due to shiseido benefiance eye cream. guess it was too rich for me. took me yrs for them to go away on their own. but they do go away eventually.....

How do you guys "pop" them? Do you use one of those pimple extraction tool that has two small hoops on either end? Or you use one of those sharp needle? I had a big one near my eye that I tried to get out myself years ago. I guess I didn't do a good enough job, because not only did I not get rid of it. It came back and it has a greyish undertone to it now and the bump is even bigger! I am so mad at myself. I should have just leave it alone and it'll be barely noticeable.

I got another big one now from using Origins Youthopia eye cream. Please help!

I've been reading on many other forums about this and people keep talking about this cream from Naturalis called "Naturalis Milia Cream." There's reviews on the makeuptalk forum from like 5 years ago...but a lot of people are saying it's just a huge scam now.

I thought there was really a cure for a minute. There goes my hope.

I had one extracted during my facial last week.

They are trapped under the skin so you need to GENTLY break the skin (like with a lancet) and then GENTLY coax the debris out.

I have one right under my eye right now, and cannot get it to come out...that skin is so delicate I dont want to try to puncture it with anything to try to get rid of it...ughhh guess I have to pay my derm a visit...

I stumbled across this thread yesterday and felt good that I was not the only one with these things! I got most of mine from using Prescriptives eye cream years ago, once I get these ickies, they don't go away for a long time.

Anyway, I had a large one over an eyebrow that's really been bothering me because it just wasn't leaving (I have bangs so it was hidden).

I sterilized a sharp needle, slit the skin and gently pressed it out--yay--it is gone now!

I had to go to a Dermatologist to have the one extracted under my eye. That seriously was so painful! I literally was welling up from the pain and I have another one coming back. I just cringe thinking of having to go through that pain again! :sad:

I had to go to a Dermatologist to have the one extracted under my eye. That seriously was so painful! I literally was welling up from the pain and I have another one coming back. I just cringe thinking of having to go through that pain again! :sad:

Thats where mine is...ughhh I hate the thought of it, but want this stupid thing gone, its actually quite noticeable!