How do you feel about the Plume?

...and this is the little beauty I now own and adore! I am currently looking for a 28cm because I think these babies are simple perfection!

Attachments

• _MG_3648Plumelanme.jpg
    _MG_3648Plumelanme.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 383
  • _MG_3639PlumeElan.jpg
    _MG_3639PlumeElan.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: Natgalilee
I love Bolides and Plumes because they can be zipped shut and you don't have to worry about your gear spilling out all over the place. Envy me this, gals: I have a buffalo skipple 32 gold Plume on order now (I need a TOUGH handbag for this country life)!!!!!!! She should arrive in the spring--me so happy! I do love the Plumes in the exotic leathers, but the twits at Hermes Central refused to make a 32 ostrich Plume for me (SAID there was a shortage of skins and couldn't go bigger than a 28, buncha 'doids). Soooooooooooo, Ferragamo is making my large ostrich bag for me in its Gancini style, which is rather Plume-like in its structure and shape (actually, it's a bit more ornate than the Plume, with more hardware and gathered leather). I figure there's no shame in carrying a Ferragamo . . .

I love the Plume too. I have been looking for one on eBay. I love the vermillion red one on eBay right now, but it's a 28cm and someone said that it is pretty small. I think it is a little pricey too...

I have a 28 in red and a 32 in black box. I carry a moderate amount of stuff, and it's comfortably full in the 28, and loose in the 32. Contents include Azap wallet, Karo GM and PM, checkbook, Thill, Pilo Pouch with oversized sunglasses, iPhone (w/Hermes cover of course) and Calvi. I like the 28 in bright colors - adds a sassy pop and works day to evening. The 32 to me is definitely a day bag.

I was doing some cleaning in our subforum and felt like this thread needed to be bumped up.

I am wondering if anyone has bought a Plume lately? If yes, can you post a pic or tell us what you bought?

S'Mom! what a TDF picture! i never thought the plume can look that gorgeous!

i hope all of you can post pics as well - How you dress up your Plume

thanks for bumping, Kellybag