How do you feel about someone touching your Coach????

omg i'm a nurse, but i'm also ocd and i don't want a stranger touching my purse. and when i finally get my first coach bag, i'm not sure that i'm letting my nearest and dearest touch it either!

I just don't like it! Even more now that I have a Leather bag..This is my absolute favorite bag so please do not touch! I will show you, but keep the hands off.If I don't let my own kids touch my Coach, why would I allow a stranger???? Us ladie's have to have at least (1) thing to call our own..I know I share eveything else with my kids, dbf, and family.I spend too much to let everyone touch and try on my bags!:yes:

I don't really care. My co-workers are always stopping by to see what bag I'm carrying that day. They usually want to try it on. I don't really see the harm.

And another thing....hands are full of germs. Whatever is on their hands will get on your bag and onto your own hands. I saw a whole thing on some tv show about how to cut your chances of getting sick during the flu season and one of the tips is ladies do not put your handbag down on the floor anywhere. Who would do that anyway? But still hands have got to be worse than the floor!! And kids? Touching my bags with their hands?? NO thanks! I specifically do not take my Coach to my BF's house because of this. My daughter is 12 she knows not to touch my bags but her kids are 5, 4, and 2 and the 4 year old girl especially likes to dig through my bag when I'm not looking. So I take my "beaters" as I call them over there.

^LOL. I am a huge animal lover and my friend recently got a golden retriever puppy. I love to go visit him but now that he's getting bigger, I hold my bag up over my head when I come in. She knows how I am so she grabs it and puts it up on the counter where he can't reach it :P

^LOL. I am a huge animal lover and my friend recently got a golden retriever puppy. I love to go visit him but now that he's getting bigger, I hold my bag up over my head when I come in. She knows how I am so she grabs it and puts it up on the counter where he can't reach it :P

That's funny my friend offers to do that because of her kids because she knows how I am too and she offers to put them on her bed but I tell her don't worry because I take my 20.00 Tommy Hilfger totes from TJ Maxx over there. lol

The most annoying is when it is someone's kids and they are rubbing my bag and touching my key fobs on my bag and pulling on them I am like please don't touch.

Even if you do try to say something to the kids the parents get offended that you won't let their kid do whatever it wants to do. Excuse me but they are Your Kids! You are the one that has to put up with them destroying your property, not me.

Yeah, I might be a little touchy on this subject. I just put up with a day of "parents" not supervising their children at a botanical garden field trip. It stinks when you are invaded by packs of kids not being watched by anyone.

And another thing....hands are full of germs. Whatever is on their hands will get on your bag and onto your own hands. I saw a whole thing on some tv show about how to cut your chances of getting sick during the flu season and one of the tips is ladies do not put your handbag down on the floor anywhere. Who would do that anyway? But still hands have got to be worse than the floor!! And kids? Touching my bags with their hands?? NO thanks! I specifically do not take my Coach to my BF's house because of this. My daughter is 12 she knows not to touch my bags but her kids are 5, 4, and 2 and the 4 year old girl especially likes to dig through my bag when I'm not looking. So I take my "beaters" as I call them over there.
Yeah well Thank God she is a nurse and just used Hand Sanitzer before touching my bag! I do not like germs, I have sanitizer in my house, van,and in my purse!I always have taught my kids the proper hand washing and to use hand sanitizer as well.Being a Nurse myself helps and that is one thing you learn in Nursing school....

I don't mind at all...My Fav SA tries my bags before I do....and that is okay with me
A bag is just a material thing.... and that's that I spend alot on my bags...it's not like touching my belly(when pregnant) at all...
You should have said something if you didn't want her to touch it...

I don't mind at all...My Fav SA tries my bags before I do....and that is okay with me
A bag is just a material thing.... and that's that I spend alot on my bags...it's not like touching my belly(when pregnant) at all...
You should have said something if you didn't want her to touch it...
Like I said, I was Flattered..Just Shocked that a Complete Stranger would be that comfortable to just try on someone else's bag...I would not do it..So I was asking how other's would feel if a Stranger, not SA that you know would try your bag on...Like I also said, she was Sweet...I feel good that she liked my bag enough to try it on, I was just thrown off by it..Yeah, it may just be a material thing to you, but I do spend alot of money on them and that is like saying you don't care who touches your Personal items,I do care! But thats why I asked, some will not care:smile:

I don't think it would have bothered me that much, and I'm a major germaphobe! As long as they're not looking through the bag, they can try it on. I can understand how it might bother other people, though.

Well, I gotta tell ya...(can't resist the double entendre here.) As a hobby, my DH is a Coach and if anyone touches my "Coach," well, they got at minimum a bag slap coming their way!:bagslap:

(LOL):biggrin: