how do you do multi quote?

I sometimes open up several screens to copy and paste multiple quotations.

You can also use the quote button in the advanced reply box, which wraps the quote tags around the copied text.

But most of the time I'm just too lazy, LOL.

What I do is hit the quote button, when I'm presented with the quoted text I select it all and hit ctrl-c, snatch that code up, hit backspace, hit the quote button on the next item i want to quote, hit ctrl-v in the text box (and now there are two quotes present), highlight all of it, hit ctrl-c, snatch that code up, hit backspace, hit the quote button on the next item i want to quote, hit ctrl-v in the text box (and now there are three quotes present), highlight all of it, hit ctrl-c, snatch that code up, hit backspace, hit the quote button on the...

I just use a text editor. I got in the habit of doing it on my old Drunken Squirrel-Powered computer that ran Windows '53 or something, and crashed every time the squirrel had to pee. I had it so long that composing any and everything in a text editor has become an involuntary reflex, so I just open a tab for every one I want to quote, select, copy and splat into my EditPlus.

By using the multi-quote button, which can be found on the bottom right of a post (there are three buttons as you can see, the multi-quote is the one in the middle)

Click on the multi-quote button of the posts (with a maximum of 5) that you wanna quote and then click on post reply (not the quick reply). The quotes will then appear in your reply box.

Thanks Nat, worked a treat!:yahoo:

Next to the Quote button is a button with two pages on it and a little green plus sign. Click on the button for every message you want to be a part of your multi-quote. On the last message that you want to include, hit the Quote button and it will put all of the quotes you selected into one post. HTH!