How do you clean an LV mono denim?

My green denim mini pleaty fell in to a bucket of clean water with natural Caldrea scented cleaner ( I was ready to mop the floor that morning) and my son pulled his backpack off the kitchen chair and it knocked my mini pleaty which was hanging on the chair right in to the water.... Everything was soaked......I almost died. I took it out and soaked up the water with towels and then used a blow dryer to dry the outside and inside too. NOTHING got ruined, the purse still looked new when dry. Much to my surprise not a speck of water damage on the leather strap or any damage to the bag. Sad to say the cell phone died that day. So the denim is pretty sturdy. I am sure there is a way to clean it but to me maybe it just ages like jeans. Maybe just a light rub with diaper wipes will help.
Good luck. I do not recommend the bucket:nuts: of water.....

Hi! According to LV...

"To clean a denim bag, you may lightly brush it with a soft, white brush
to remove dust from the surface of the bag. As denim material has rugged
look, it is preferable to let it age naturally. Never use soap or
solvent or dry clean it. It should be kept dry and protected from
sources of heat (radiators, car interior in summer..)"

That says it all... =)

When I read this I thought about that soft brittle brush you get to shine your shoes. I think I'll buy one of those for my microfiber bags (or future denim puchase) as the one I have home is used for my shoes. It's not white, but it's super soft so it should do the job. I guess that's just for over all dust. But for spot stains, I still think a baby wipe would do the job.

Gilliana, you shouldn't have had any water stains on the vachetta as you dried it off right away. Water stains occur when the water is allowed to penetrate/sit on the vachetta for a while. Also, if you wet the whole vachetta (entire thing not just a spot) you won't see a difference as the whole thing fot treated alike..KWIM? If vachetta is dried off right away it should be ok. The blow dryer was a good call! Fast thinker...good for you!