How do you carry your Treo?

I have a treo and it fits perfectly in that inside pocket on the handbag.

I have YET to find a wristlet that will hold my Treo and anything else (like keys, DL and lip gloss) without looking like an overstuffed Christmas turkey. This hacks me off because I can never just grab my wristlet and run - I've always got to grab my phone (and keep up with it) seperately.

When you find one, let me know!:P

I like the pink jeweled one from this site, but I'm trying to justify paying $340 in my mind on a cover.

Oh I know!! I love theirs and personalization of color and even your name that you can get. I also like their MacBook Pro covers. I went with the Sena brand instead of the Vaja brand becaues the Sena was so much more affordable, and I still really liked it. I have to have mine in a case 24/7, so it works well. :smile:

Oh - a tip. As the nail salon I dropped my treo into the tub of water for my pedicure. I immediately took it out of the Sena case and opened the battery cover and dried it all with a towel. I blotted the case and also my SD cards. My poor Treo was not looking like it would make it. I left the battery cover off and battery out. Within 2 days, Treo was working perfectly, case was dry and fine, and SD cards worked too! I was amazed. I've also heard if you drop your phone in water to use a hair dryer to help dry it out in the battery compartment.

Thanks everyone! I got the 750, which is closer to a Blackberry size and I do use the inside pocket of my bag, but I will also be tossing it into my briefcase and I thought maybe a wristlet or zip-around would be handy for times when I just want to carry the phone and some credit cards or something. :smile:

I guess a trip to Coach is in order! And I need that new turtle key fob to go on the new wristlet!

What about this ..found it on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=230122963087&rd=1&rd=1

Attachments

• found on ebay...jpg
    found on ebay...jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 27

I have YET to find a wristlet that will hold my Treo and anything else (like keys, DL and lip gloss) without looking like an overstuffed Christmas turkey. This hacks me off because I can never just grab my wristlet and run - I've always got to grab my phone (and keep up with it) seperately.

I recently bought the Carly leather wristlet. It can hold my Treo 700wx, lip gloss, and mini skinny(with coins, cash, cards) comfortably. My car keys fit as well but my house keys are too bulky so I just attch it to the clip on the outside.

Otherwise I usually carry my Treo in the pocket of my Hamptons bag.

what treo do you have ?

I have a Windows Mobile PDA phone (similar to a Treo) that I absolutely cannot find a cute case for. I have a silicone case in light pink that I got from Boxwave (www.boxwave.com) and that's about as good as it gets. I was hoping to be able to fit it in a wristlet, but I think I'd need a capacity wristlet for it, as it's a little wider across than a Treo. *sigh*

My boss just got a new Treo and the case that came w/ the phone is foul to look at.

She's been having a REALLY bad week....so today at lunch when I run over to Coach to see the new floorset I'm going to buy a wristlet for her to keep it in.....

I think this Bleecker wristlet is perfect for it....:yes:

Attachments

• 40894_d1.jpg
    40894_d1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 11