how do you all DO IT?!

I`m a lawyer and luckly I didn´t have a bag fetish before I graduated! I have a good salery even though I work in a state´s office and not a private firm ( which whould pay more, but then I also have to work a lot more and 45 - 50 hours at work is enough for me).

I bought an apartment last year and untill then I could buy a bag every month, if I wanted to. Now it´s more likely every 2- 3 month. I like the fact that I pay for my bags myself and nobody gives them to me. I take pride in working hard and treating my self to a new bag bought with my own money ( not that I would ever refuse a LV as a gift;), but thats not gonna happen). And I only buy what I really really want - bags are a priority, but I´m not into that "getting a much a possible just to have it"- thing. I love what I have and I will never sell any of my darlings.

I just admitted my love for LV, so far I only have one LV. I started with Mulberry and I have 6 bags, purse, cosmetic purse and agenda. But my next bag will be LV Duomo - I´m getting it next month:wlae:

I like the fact that I pay for my bags myself and nobody gives them to me. I take pride in working hard and treating my self to a new bag bought with my own money ( not that I would ever refuse a LV as a gift;), but thats not gonna happen).

You can say that again!!:woohoo:I feel the exact same way! I love looking at all the bags that I have and knowing that I'm the one who worked to get them and didn't depend on anyone to get the things that I want...after all, it is MY obsession! Why let someone else pay for it?

You can say that again!!:woohoo:I feel the exact same way! I love looking at all the bags that I have and knowing that I'm the one who worked to get them and didn't depend on anyone to get the things that I want...after all, it is MY obsession! Why let someone else pay for it?

you said it - I look at it like Samantha/SATC: "I like my money right where I can see it- hanging in the closet":okay:

I decide to do what I want to with my money, and because I worked for it I appreciate the bag that much more. My mother would never buy an expensive bag even though she can afford it, but she likes mine and says that as long as I´m happy and I can afford it, its fine. Afterall it´s right now when I´m young with no kids that I can use that much money on something delightfully shallow like a designer bag:angel: