How do multicolor wallets hold up? ..which color??

Sep 30, 2008
I really want to get a LV wallet. I always thought that for that price I should get a bag but now im thinking of maybe going ahead and buying a wallet. I have the mono speedy 30 bag, and the pink/red cherry blossom pouchette, along with other brands of bags. I think im happy with my bag collection for now so.. I think the sarah wallet looks like what I would like, I do like the zippy wallet but im not fond of the zipper, I would rather have a wallet like the sarah wallet. I love the look of the multicolor collection, especially the wallets. I have seen the white and black zippy coin purses in person when buying my speedy last year, and I LOVED the look of the white multicolor. I was looking at the monogram sarah wallet and i am wondering if the monogram would hold up better than the multicolor? I would keep the wallet in its dust case in my purses, so it wouldnt get scratched or pen mark by accident. I think this may keep the multicolor one looking nice that way?

The two multicolor ones i am looking at are the white with pink inside, or the black with the green inside. I like the black green combo a lot, but the white makes me all:love::cloud9:, or atleast it did when i compaired the white and black in the store with the zippy wallets.

Id love to get oppinions about which color and how they hold up! thanks:smile:

s62h5j.jpg

2u422oj.jpg

STAY AWAY FROM MC IF YOU WANT IT TO LAST!!!!!!!!

Go for Vernis.

MC is VERY VERY prone to chipping and when it does LV will just tell you that it is normal wear and tear since it is silk screened. Here is what mine looked like after about 6 months.

LV DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

Last edited:
yeah chipping and rub off is what i was a bit worried about, and for the price of these wallets i want to keep it looking great for a few years!

So do monogram and vernis wallets hold up well?? do they still have rose pop available in stores?

i'd still go for MC.. it makes my heart pitter patter everytime i see it, and it makes me smile...

me too....I have a graffiti zcp and have used it alot and there are some minor rub off which I am ok with...before it bothered me but then I have come to the fact that I really love it and would still prefer it over a plain mono zcp...but its good to know that ruboff is an issue...just depends if you can live with it...

yeah chipping and rub off is what i was a bit worried about, and for the price of these wallets i want to keep it looking great for a few years!

So do monogram and vernis wallets hold up well?? do they still have rose pop available in stores?

All my vernis that i have had for years still look perfect. I highly recommend vernis.

Rose pop is all sold out. But pomme is gorgeous

If you are afraid that the rubbing/chipping would eventually bother you, I would definitely go for the Vernis. The sara wallet in Vernis is gorgeous, the pomme color is gorgeous and so is the Amarante, and Bleu Nuit LOL. Not much help I guess with colors! One thought though, if you are going to be keeping your wallet in it's dust bag when it's in your purse, I really don't think you'd have to worry about the chipping as much with the MC. If you're planning on still using your wallet that way, I would still go for the white MC wallet with the pink interior, it's gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

thanks! hm iv been lurking on LV.com and i know thee have been talked about A LOT , but I kindov like the azure neverfull mm, seems like a cute spring and summer bag. Of course I could only buy the wallet or the bag, for now ( I have left over tax money after paying off a few things :smile:)

hm I wish i could just buy everything haha!