How do multicolor wallets hold up? ..which color??

when i was deciding what zcp to buy a few months ago, (i wanted MC), but i took beljwl advice, i didnt want $600(aus) to chip, so i got vernis pomme, and i couldnt be happier!

I have the white MC alma and she has no chipping issues. I got the black mc wallet for xmas and no problems so far. I am very careful though, and keep all keys in a cosmetic bag, so tht nothing scratches it. that being said, i also keep my change in my mono cles, which is really durable and saves the dirty change from marking up the inside of my pistacio and black mc wallet.

STAY AWAY FROM MC IF YOU WANT IT TO LAST!!!!!!!!

Go for Vernis.

MC is VERY VERY prone to chipping and when it does LV will just tell you that it is normal wear and tear since it is silk screened. Here is what mine looked like after about 6 months.

LV DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

How does LV not stand behind their products, when they replaced this wallet with a BRAND NEW one for you :confused1:

I have had TONS of MC and NEVER had an issue of chipping or peeling.

I went to LV today to take a look at the black MC cles but my SA was against me getting it because, "it's just going to chip later on." That's what he said! He also told me to not even bother with the line for wallets/key holders.