How did you discover tPF?

My friend Nicole linked me to it months ago. I registered to have a Coach purse authenticated. I disappeared off the forums after that. Then months later she linked me to a certain long thread that got me hooked. I've been here ever since.

:heart: tPF

I was looking for more information on the man who maimed my niece and killed her children, and the PF came up in the search. Someone had posted the original story in the Up To The Minute forum. I joined to thank all the folks who commented on the story, then came back to reply to the new posts.. and the rest is history! I don't even own a designer anything, but you ya'll let me stay!

I was looking for more information on the man who maimed my niece and killed her children, and the PF came up in the search. Someone had posted the original story in the Up To The Minute forum. I joined to thank all the folks who commented on the story, then came back to reply to the new posts.. and the rest is history! I don't even own a designer anything, but you ya'll let me stay!

maybe me & Speedy are the only ones who were not Googling purses....i Googled "Victoria Beckham" and i stumbled here...it just happened that i love purses too so this site was definitely bookmarked!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe me & Speedy are the only ones who were not Googling purses....i Googled "Victoria Beckham" and i stumbled here...it just happened that i love purses too so this site was definitely bookmarked!!!!!!!!!!!

I think so Carol! Although one poster on page one said something about finding tPF because she was googling for a diamond ring.

I love the variety of people here. Everyone is just wonderful and supportive.