How did I miss this - Inlaid Leather Op Art Sabrina

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
It's not on Coach or Nordstrom, but on the Macys' site, there is a picture of an Inlaid Op Art Large Sabrina in black leather with a twisted leather handle. Of course, you can't actually click on it, and it says it is no longer available. Is this a department store exclusive or something new coming out?

It came out when the sabrina line was introduced last September. It sold out pretty quickly, but a few people posted about their bags here.

The inlaid op art is black and dark brown, not just black. Really beautiful! There also was an inlaid op art Julianne.

Here are some pics of my Inlaid Op Art Julianne. I bought mine Fall 2008. Someone else might get a chance to post pics of their Inlaid Op Art Sabrina. Both are beautiful bags, imo...

Attachments

• IMGP1342tPF.jpg
    IMGP1342tPF.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMGP1341tPF.jpg
    IMGP1341tPF.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMGP1340tPF.jpg
    IMGP1340tPF.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP1339tPF.jpg
    IMGP1339tPF.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 181
I have the inlaid Sabrina. I tried both at the boutique, but felt the Julianne was too large and floppy for me (it did not come in the regular size). They are definitely beautiful bags, but I feel the look was ruined by the brass cup connectors on the braided handles (not sure what you call these pieces, but original pics did not show it). I can post mine later this morning, but actually Coachgrl's pics are very accurate on my monitors.

Attachments

• inlaid 1.jpg
    inlaid 1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 270
  • inalid 2.jpg
    inalid 2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 215
  • inlaid 3.jpg
    inlaid 3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 225
Also, here is a photo of the inside. IMO my photos and also the ones above are a bit lighter than IRL.

The second photo shows what I think ruins the look of this bag...the brass caps on the handles. THe original stock photo did not show this, so some people were upset to learn the actual bag had these. In fact, I did not purchase this bag for a while because I couldn't get past it initially. Fortunately, I did not pay fp, so I was ok with it. I have heard that the caps scratch easily and look ugly after a while...I hope that doesn't happen to mine!

Attachments

• inlaid 4.jpg
    inlaid 4.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 189
  • inlaid 5.jpg
    inlaid 5.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 256
love the strap and the twisted handles are amazing--why did they have to put those caps on them?? gorgeous bag--I've never seen it. Thanks for sharing BagLady39 :biggrin: