How Could We Forget "New York" From The Flavor Of Love ..Well.

hmm... did i see in a recent picture of her at an award show about a week or two ago in a purple dress and she had rather LARGE implants?

[it was on oh no they didnt LJ community to the least]

New York is getting her own show....wow lol, I bet Deelishus is maybe starting to wish that she could of lost so she could get her own show because come on she can't really love Flava Flav can she?

Seeing as how Deelishus is rumored to be dating ******* Portis (running back for the Washington Redskins who likes to dress up in costumes for press conferences), I don't think Deelishus feels like she's missing out on much by not having her own show. From what I understand, Deelishus and Flav called it quits after it came out that a white woman in Vegas was going to be Flav's newest baby mama. I wish I was making this stuff up. Links to sites that reported this are below (some of them have somewhat vulgar language and the usual scantily clothed pics of Deelishus so be warned before you open them).

Media Take Out™ 2006 - FLAV HAVING BABY WITH WHITE WOMAN, DEELISHUS DATING NFL PLAYER

Kissing Suzy Kolber: Janky Spanky + Flava Flav = Crazy Deelishis