How are you using your agenda PM?

i use it as a photo album (brag book!) / calender / notebook...and misc cards that i need at Drs and hospitals ---

i've been using PM size agenda since i was in highschool....then i upgraded to mini mini agenda in mono when i was in college (it's discontined now, but it was tiny agenda and came with pencil), then i cheated with different brand's PM size....then back to Mono PM size next about 8 years ago....
i've been carrying my Framboise agenda for the last 3 years or so.... bought Hermes pink agenda which i never got to use *and still in closet* but LV always wins!!! :heart:

i'm just too comfortable w/ my PM agendas! LOVE 'em!!!!:P

lol

I use a Damier Ebene Agenda MM to write appointments, meetings and my work schedule ... I use the notes section at the end of the week's page to write little reminders. I don't have anything in PM size, but I just ordered a Hermes Ulysses notebook cover which is just a little bit bigger than the PM size and plan on using that to keep my handbag wishlist current (because I am a huge dork like that), make grocery lists, to-do lists ... just little reminders and whatnot that I don't have room to write in my MM since the LV refills I have list the hours in the day and I don't like that.

I use my Chibi Kinoko MC for just about everything! I store money in it, notes, reminders, appointments, work schedule, etc... It's w/me always!