How are you using your agenda PM?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
I just found the new agenda on the lv website and in azur it's just the cutest thing ever! I use an agenda a lot but don't know if an lv one will be practical. I like me refils with one week spreaded on two pages. Is it to small to use and to write on? Please help me out!

natalie1885

♥BALS♥LVs♥RMs♥
Jun 2, 2008
♥CALIFORNIA
hi pinkgoldfish!
well i had to upgrade because i felt the agenda PM was too small for me. i like to write a lot, so the agenda MM works way better for me. have you visited the agenda club in the LV clubhouse subforum?
imashopaholic posted a couple helpful pics with rulers next to agenda PM & agenda MM for reference/compare. take a look at them and you'll see a huge difference.
agenda PM is a little bit smaller than say a 4x6 photograph & agenda MM is the size of a 5x7 photograph. hope this helps! :smile:

natalie1885

♥BALS♥LVs♥RMs♥
Jun 2, 2008
♥CALIFORNIA
^by the way, LV agendas are so durable, flexible, soft and all around the best! once you use a LV agenda, you won't ever feel the need to switch out of it.
good luck on your sizing decision!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
I use a GM for all my life stuff, and a PM with Cles attached (for coins) as my wallet, notepad, quick-reference diary (with a week-per-page Filofax refill inside), and address book. I couldn't use the PM as my only diary even with a week-per-opening layout! :blink:

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have been using one for two years. I just write appointments in it. All other info is on a desk planner that does not leave my desk. This way I know if I'm available at any given time with out alot of other info getting in the way.

littlefish

Dec 12, 2007
i have a MC , i found that is it quite small in writing, however, i am still happy with it as I only jot down all the important dates and some reminders. I am having fun with it too . i got some transparent pockets from bookshop and put my kids' photos in it, so this agenda is also my mini photo album LOL !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I had a Groom, but I just found that I would never be able to make the effort to fill in the agenda or refer to it. I guess it just really depends on whether you are suited to that sort of commitment ! ;)

Jerzygirl

But its on sale!
Jun 6, 2008
Glad you brought this up pinkgoldfish...I was just fighting with myself over the samething. I just need something to write down a few appointments here and there, nothing major.

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
Thanks for all the info! i will look at the agenda thread now!

I think I know pm is not the best choice for me but why do all the cute designs only come in PM!:cursing:

SuzanneVuitton

I Love You Louis!
O.G.
Feb 20, 2007
The Netherlands
I have the MC one and it is super small! i don't write a lot in my agenda so it is good for me
If you write a lot in your agenda i would suggest a bigger one
what about the mono with the cute PINK inside? with the koala clasp?

shallowgal

O.G.
Dec 28, 2006
I don't use my MC Black for work. It's only for notes about books I want to read... music I want to buy..... and bags that I must have... I don't even use the calendar @ all.
It sure is cute, and more durable than the HK notebooks I was using previously. :P

LaciGirl007

Jul 30, 2007
I use my MC Noir small agenda almost totally for fun! I already have a very comprehensive organizational system using Outlook and a PDA, and I didn't really NEED a paper agenda at all...but I really really wanted the MC Noir small agenda, it was just so cute, and that little golden pen was so adorable! So I just have blank lined pages in various pastel colors (from Filofax, b/c LV was out of refills when I got the agenda). I use a few pages in it to take notes when I'm out & about (replacing the small Moleskine notebook I used to use for that purposes), but other than that, it's just for fun: I keep it at my side when I read the book reviews in the Sunday papers to keep track of the library books I want to take out (I decided to stop spending so much money on books, the better to save to spend my $$ on LV!). Sometimes I'll jot down a short journal entry in there too. I also have a few pages of quadrille ruled paper in there just because I think it looks neat.

I also figured out ways to print out small pages with highlights from my favorite book passages (which I already had on my computer). I got a hole-punch from FiloFax that fits the holes in the LV small agenda, so with that and a paper cutter I've also made that little agenda into a mini-book of my favorite things to re-read during odd moments. (I printed out too many than will fit in there at one time, so I'm swapping things around every now & then.)

I guess I don't even pretend that my cute little MC Noir agenda is practical!

Last edited:

Lynpink

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Sunny SD
My violette PM is definitely my go-to wallet! I use it for everything! the pages are def not too small to write on! I even used it to write my class notes on when I forgot my notebook...heehee