How are the denim cabas holding up?

Bulletproofsoul....we have the same denim tote and i adore mine too. Its the least worrisome Chanel I can imagine owning, plus chic and understated. And very very very few people have it.

yaaaay for us! LOL

LOL! You inspired ME to find this pretty thing! I saw your pictures and fell in love and then saw in in NM and figured it was fate! It's been my favorite summer bag this year!

For those of you lucky enough to buy a Chanel denim Cabas I would like to ask how the bag has held up? Have you had problems with them?
My friend's cousin is selling off a few of her bags and this is one she wants to get rid of. I really love the bag.

For those of you lucky enough to buy a Chanel denim Cabas I would like to ask how the bag has held up? Have you had problems with them?
My friend's cousin is selling off a few of her bags and this is one she wants to get rid of. I really love the bag.

gillianna - if you change your mind about purchasing the denim cabas from your friend's cousin - i don't mind getting it - been looking for one for the longest time ...

Hi,

I want to get this bag but don't know the style. Does anyone know the style name of this bag and the price? Do you know if this bag's price will be part of the Nov. 1st price increase? Also, has anyone seen this bag at SAKS in NYC?

Thanks so much!

Nat2GOTCHA_468x623.jpg

Reactions: Amandapanda1990
I think its called the Timeless Classic Tote (its zippered I believe)...Def not the PST or GST though. I've seen this bag before. No idea of the price...and I know the price increase will be on all the classic flaps , I think classic totes too....so I'm pretty sure it will have an increase in price. sorry.

Edit: Yep, it's def. the timeless tote...heres an old thread that has other photos
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/gst-or-timeless-zippered-shopping-tote-221304.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Amandapanda1990
Thanks all! I went to the Classics thread and noticed there are two sizes. Anyone know if the chain from the petite size is long enough to carry on the shoulder or should I get the bigger size?

^The timeless tote only comes in one size, I think you are referring to the petit shopping tote, where they also have a grand shopping tote. This has a leather section at the top of the shoulder strap. I have the Petit Timeless tote (the one that is pictured) and yes I can fit the straps comfortably on my shoulder.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
Hi, I really love this necklace but have no idea if this is a vintage piece or latest style.

anyone can help me to advise the model name/article reference for this chanel necklace, love it.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_01561(small).jpg
    IMG_01561(small).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 9,440