Shoes How a Tory Burch Tote purchase, turned into Valentino Rockstud Block Heels!

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
I was on the Neiman's site at the beginning of March and saw a plain, black, nylon Tory Burch tote for $112. I thought this would be a good bag for work and would hold up on my commute on the train and walking around the city. I thought it was a good deal. I checked out and looked forward to it's arrival. :smile:

2 days later, Neiman's sends me a "change to order" email saying due to popular demand, they could not fill the order and was cancelled. I was so bummed! :doh:The next day, they sent an apology email with a 20% off code. I wondered if the code would have any "exclusions". I've had my eye on these Valentinos for some time. I waited a few days and tried to see if I could also catch a break with *********** double rebate day...and today is the day they are doing 8% back instead of 4%. So now I definitely have to pull the trigger on these Rockstud Block Heels! :nuts:Hopefully this order won't get cancelled. So besides the 20% coupon, 8% at ***********, I also have a Citibank card and they do something where if I register the purchase they do a search for the next 60 days to see if there was a lower price and credit back the difference. I think I've got all my bases covered! LOL! Thanks for letting me share!2017 TB Tote.JPG 2017 Valentino Rockstud Block Heel.JPG