House of Carters?

I've talked to BJ before (even before I knew she was part of that family). She's such a sweet person, and it's hard for me to watch, because I know it's been creatively edited.

(Luckily, I'm also friends with her roommate and she'll tell me which parts were exaggerated.)

Heads up, Dysfunction Fans!

New Episode tonight 9PM Eastern on E!- The Carters go on a family vacation to sunny San Diego. Aaron has a surfing accident!
Will he be OK?
Will BJ wash her hair?
Will Nick share more foot grooming?
Will Leslie sing?
Will Angel change her mind about MySpace?

BTW, houseofcarters.com has links to all the gang's myspaces, for those of you who want to get to know the siblings a little better.

Can someone get a huge hose for these kids.....they look...sticky

interesting that you mention that, windycityaj. On last night's episode, Aaron mentioned having brushed his teeth 11 days ago, and Nick opined that 3 times a week should be sufficient, as brushing the teeth is unnatural. Aaron pointed out that mummies have very good teeth.

While Leslie agreed with her brothers that over-brushing could wear down the enamel, it was BJ who disagreed, saying that her dentist recommended brushing and flossing three times a day, and disagreeing with Leslie that this is an old-fashioned view, as her (BJ's) dentist is very young.

So amazing to me. I mean I feel so sorry for these kids...it's painful to watch. I mean....they actually have to discuss the pros and cons of brushing their teeth?! YIKES! Anyway, it's nice to hear that there is at least one Carter (BJ) that has some sense about hygeine.....the whole show is a like a car wreck...you just HAVE to catch a glimpse!! :amazed:

Anne