House: Anybody watch the season premiere

Next week looks funny with his competition for the positions, but I don't know if I'll be able to adjust if they don't eventually bring back Cameron, Chase and Foreman.

argh, I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!! :heart::heart:
Cameron is sooo gorgeous with blonde hair!!! also Chase is still cute & adorableee!! :love::love:

Been watching all seasons! and the last episode (The Right Stuff) really cracked me up!! the Harold Kumar guy (as Dr. Lawrence Kutner) scene is so funny, when he's wearing #6 and apparently got fired then he came back with #9. haha. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

also love the new character played by Olivia Wilde, 'thirteen', sexy! hoping she'll join the team!!

hate the ambitious blonde with pearl necklace! she's so evil!! feel like wanna kill her!! :hysteric::hysteric:

I HOPE this new season will be super fun and interesting!! of course with fab new characters.

I missed the opening episode, and decided that I'll just wait it out, and catch the episodes on DVD. I've heard such good stuff about this season, and I wanna watch it without missing any episodes! It's gonna be such a LONG wait...

:hysteric:

I don't know about house in particular, but aren't a lot of shows that are on regular (non cable) TV available online? Or, you could download the episodes you missed from iTunes so you could catch up before the next show!

this season is a total hoot so far! well, except for the doggie dying. :crybaby:

but here's what i'm wondering: how come we all can't stand 'cut-throat *****' -- when she's just the non-dangly form of house, and we LOVE house?

Yeah, that was sad that the dog died too. I like Kal Penn and hope he'll be on in future episodes. Foreman looked bored at his new job. And pearly girl doesnt make those quips like House does.

this season is a total hoot so far! well, except for the doggie dying. :crybaby:

but here's what i'm wondering: how come we all can't stand 'cut-throat *****' -- when she's just the non-dangly form of house, and we LOVE house?

Exactly!! She is the House-female counterpart!
This is why I think its very likely we will be seeing more of her this season.