Horror of Horrors!!! A FAKE (not inspired at all) Shop just opened in my town!!

Here is the conclusion if my post was too long, too something - FAKE SELLERS / MANUFACTURERS MUST DIE! As a product designer I really wish bankruptcy and anything else to every one who violates the copyright laws and so on. But there also was another idea – the world is corrupted, fake bags are in the system, and the shops selling them are so deeply became the part of the reality, so probably it is better to save your nerves and just ignore it, Im not about indifference, not about buying any fakes for sure. Fighting with every notion you should search for the roots, the shop in your local mall is a last point, you waste your time, your nerves and even lets say they close it, you know that a new one will open on the other floor or in the next building. The problem is in customers. Start from the awareness that buying bags if a bad thing from all points and less them buy there will be less sellers.

someone will probably report them and the police will then close them down. happened in a town near here and made the local tv news.

Here in Italy it'd be a GREAT ILLEGAL activity, I think in your country too!!! So just go to police or maybe contact customer care of LV or Chanel saying there is this store in your town and you would like to ask if it's a legit seller - they will do all the rest for sure! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

there is this store at my mall that sells fakes it horrible

i took a pic with my camera phone
you can see the chanel on the top row fendi on the middle and LV on the botton row

lmfao.jpg

oooh this makes me SO so mad.

We have one of these fake bag kiosks in our local shopping centre and everytime I walk past the vinyl paddingtons with CHLOE emblazoned all over them it just makes me SO mad.

The funniest thing is the way the SAs call them by the real names too... "ummm, do we have any more white spies left?" :cursing: