Horn or wood scarf ring anywhere?

Dear Ladies,
if you see any of those gavroche rings like in post#16 (enamel on one side, silver on another) please, PM me or write into this thread.

bumping this for Lady Luna and myself, i would love a black enamel gavroche ring too. tia

p.s. ladyluna, i hope you don't mind me adding my name to your request:heart:

^ - there is a red enamel gavroche ring at the airport H - terminal 2 - in Singapore.
my SA was holding it for me till yesterday - so it sld still be there !!

PM me if you want the number to the store - they def wont ship, but i think they cld hold it for u till u (or friend or courier) travels out of that terminal !
:smile:

I am also looking for a gavroche ring - Any colour except red or VA
:smile:

bumping this again, looking for the black enamel on one side and palladium on the other gavroche ring. my store had not heard of them, so if you know of a store that has them and that will ship internationally, i'd appreciate you letting me know.
tia:heart:

I just wanted to let you know that it seems the stores have Hornrings available again.
I got mine from France and when I visited the Austrian boutique in Vienna last Saturday they had min. one in the shelf too.

Hi Van, are they in the "old" packaging ie with a shaped holder in the box, or do they come in the "new" packaging with a little brown velvet pouch? Also, did you see a colour variation in the one you acquired in France to the one you saw in Vienna? Thanks.

Hi Van, are they in the "old" packaging ie with a shaped holder in the box, or do they come in the "new" packaging with a little brown velvet pouch? Also, did you see a colour variation in the one you acquired in France to the one you saw in Vienna? Thanks.

My Ring was in a shaped holder.
Can't tell from the one in the Vienna store as I saw it in the galss-shelf without box,
but the colour variation is very big.

CIMG5895.jpg

DSC09987.jpg

Thanks Van, they are just gorgeous aren't they? So lightweight, I have always been worried about the metal ones slipping off. A bit OT, but are those new season Twillies on the countertop? Me likey!! :nuts:

Thanks Van, they are just gorgeous aren't they? So lightweight, I have always been worried about the metal ones slipping off. A bit OT, but are those new season Twillies on the countertop? Me likey!! :nuts:

Completly same opinion about the scarf rings like you.

Yes - the are so yummy the new designs and colours! I so can't wait for Christmas.
I have a shopping ban for the next three weeks from DH. But as I love the little surprises I don't care because I know why..