Hoping someone can help locate this bag...

I understand that you don't want to make your husband upset about spending a lot and having it stolen, but don't you want to be honest with him? I always think and have learned that lies come back to haunt you or end up making things worse. Just my opinion.

Also, have you tried placing a want ad on ebay? I've done that and had someone email me within hours. Sometimes the seller hasn't even posted it yet and does after they see someone is interested. Don't buy it unless they put up an auction.

I know you said your friend changed her username, but you can do a search of the old username and it will tell you what they changed it to. That would confirm if she did in fact sell it.

Hope everything works out for you!

I can't believe that this happened to you. I agree with the above poster, he should understand what a chaotic time moving is and probably feel bad for you that a so called friend at the time could do this to you. I hope you find one in great condition. Also I would do some investigating too and see if something turns up. Good luck !

Im not purposely trying to lie to him, I just don't want him to feel badly. If that makes any sense at all. I had just earned my degree and wasn't working, we had just bought a new house and still carrying the old house payment as it had not sold yet and money was tight. At that point we really could not afford the $500 that he spent on it, and honestly I was amazed that he went out by himself to the COACH store and bought it. He hates going anyplace like that, so really it wasn't the bag I was so sad about, it was the meaning behind the bag.

Im not purposely trying to lie to him, I just don't want him to feel badly. If that makes any sense at all. I had just earned my degree and wasn't working, we had just bought a new house and still carrying the old house payment as it had not sold yet and money was tight. At that point we really could not afford the $500 that he spent on it, and honestly I was amazed that he went out by himself to the COACH store and bought it. He hates going anyplace like that, so really it wasn't the bag I was so sad about, it was the meaning behind the bag.
I understand. If I were in that situation I would want things to be ok too and have him not feel bad about it. I really hope you find the bag and make everything right again ;)

Awww really this really made me feel both upset and sad at the same time--upset at your friend for stealing your bag and sad at what you're going through! It is obvious that the gesture from your husband meant a lot to you, I will definitely let you know if I stumble across one!

Oh my Im so sorry to hear this. My heart just breaks for you. I'm on ebay all of the time. I will put this bag on my watch list until I find one for you. :yes:
Thank you so much. I look on ebay but this bag's coloring is listed in so many ways it's hard to locate it, some call it green, others pear, mint green, etc. Thank you for the very sweet gesture to look for one.:smile:

what's the style number? i'll do an inventory lookup at work tomorrow and see if any store has one in stock by chance.
Unfortunetly I don't know the style number.:sad:But thanks for offering to look!
Awww really this really made me feel both upset and sad at the same time--upset at your friend for stealing your bag and sad at what you're going through! It is obvious that the gesture from your husband meant a lot to you, I will definitely let you know if I stumble across one!
Thank you! This must have been an "odd" bag, not many people remember this color, and very few have seen this style in that color.
The only good thing is that I don't believe many were faked in this color. And you're right, it was the gesture from my DH. When i got home the night he gave it to me it was sitting on the dining room table with pretty pink roses, he had it all displayed like it was in the store, a HUGE deal for someone like him.:crybaby:

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of the wonderful ladies who are helping me to look for this bag. I'm pretty new here and I just think it's wonderful that you ladies have taken the time to read this and help me look!
(((((((HUGS))))))):love: