Hooray!!!My Awesome Purchases!!!!

wowowie! I'm new in this forum, the reason why i joined is im planning to get my first chanel... getting tired of LV. I love the yellow and the classic flap. May I know the size of your black flap? im petite and thinking of getting the small 2.55 reissue in black lambskin with gold chain....however I find it small.

cheers!

beautiful bags. could you please tell me the names of the bags and where u get them? i'm looking into buying a chanel bag and love all three..thx. and if you don't mind, how much for each..thx

wowowie! I'm new in this forum, the reason why i joined is im planning to get my first chanel... getting tired of LV. I love the yellow and the classic flap. May I know the size of your black flap? im petite and thinking of getting the small 2.55 reissue in black lambskin with gold chain....however I find it small.

cheers!

In OZ we call it a large, but i think in the states it's a medium 10x6".

beautiful bags. could you please tell me the names of the bags and where u get them? i'm looking into buying a chanel bag and love all three..thx. and if you don't mind, how much for each..thx

Yellow tweed classic flap and black lambskin accordian you can't get anymore. You can get another colour tweed, i saw a peach in the store.
The black caviar classic flap i bought in OZ for Au$2266.