Hooray for the Halzan...

Last Sunday (a week ago), we decided to drop by Toronto Hermés to see if they had any Halzan in store.

There was none on display and one of the newer SAs approached me to help. The senior SA that I recognized was talking to another SA at the time.

Hadn't been to that store in over a year so I wasn't expecting anyone to recognize me.

The nice new SA, after finding out that I wanted to look for a Halzan told me that she would go check in the back for me. Meanwhile, DH, our three boys, and I , just walked around the store checking out other items.

The senior SA, thought our baby was cute and played with him a bit. Then he asked me if there was anything I was looking for. Told him I was looking for the Halzan and that the other SA was already helping me. He very nice said, "We will check for you". Then we chatted a little and he remembered who I was. " I thought you looked familiar!" he exclaimed.

The new SA originally came back out empty-handed. Just as she was about to say something to me, the senior SA motioned for her "do it", in body language, if you know what I mean.

So the new SA went to the back again and brought an orange box.

It was a regular Halzan in fauve Barenia with potironon the inside!

From my readings here, these are not a popular find!

I am so happy with my find now that it is my favourite bag now over the Kelly's, Berline, Lindy, and Bolide!

Thanks for allowing me to share!
Can I request for pics... the bag must be gorgeous

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
If you had a choice between the lined or earlier unlined Halzan which would you choose? What are the pros and cons - weight difference, durability etc?

I only have the lined version so I can't really compare both but I would prefer the lined version for durability & cosmetic reasons. It may be a little heavier but the bag itself is light so it wouldn't matter in my opinion.

Thanks for your reply. I read through this thread and some people mentioned they preferred the unlined version as it would be easier to fold and be lighter. I do think the lined version looks more "finished" if that makes sense.

Yet another Barenia Halzan lover here.

ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_6117.jpg
    IMG_6117.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,429