Hooray for the Halzan...

Thanks for your reply. I read through this thread and some people mentioned they preferred the unlined version as it would be easier to fold and be lighter. I do think the lined version looks more "finished" if that makes sense.
I had held the unlined version when it first came out and I thought it was quite heavy since it was in Clemence. I think the second version is to cover the fuzz and makes the bag looks more sophisticated according to my SA. It should be heavier given another layer of calf skin. I have yet to see the mini size to see how much different it is with the mini Evelyne.

In my humble opinion, the Halzan is a casual bag. I would consider my Kellys to be sophisticated but not my Halzan. I use them differently. Having said that, I do own the first generation unlined one, and have received many compliments on it. I like the visual difference of textures in the Bleu Saphir, it makes the bag a bit more interesting to my eye. As for a liner, I would use one regardless of interior. These bags are too expensive to use without. But as we say, to each his own....

Reactions: lanit
Hi Everyone!

I am being offered a mini Halzan by my SA but cannot make it to the shop for another 2 weeks.

Can someone comment how much the mini holds? I have the regular size one which works well.

Would love another regular size but currently there is only the mini available at my stores

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Yet another Barenia Halzan lover here.

ATTACH]
Very matching scarf and bag !