Hooray for the Halzan...

Sorry for the late reply was super busy with my newborn! Here’s some pics sorry they aren’t the best. I’m 1.58m tall for reference

View attachment 4805251

View attachment 4805252

View attachment 4805253
Lovely bag
Can I check with u which boutique did u purchase from? Was it from Takashimaya? I was there about 3 weeks ago and the only piece of 25 was in a rose colour. But I wanted a gold, so now I’ve to wait. Btw, how much was the cost? Just checking whether it had increased after a month?
Thanks!

Reactions: Sanae
Lovely bag
Can I check with u which boutique did u purchase from? Was it from Takashimaya? I was there about 3 weeks ago and the only piece of 25 was in a rose colour. But I wanted a gold, so now I’ve to wait. Btw, how much was the cost? Just checking whether it had increased after a month?
Thanks!
I’m at Liat towers. It was $7100.

Sure! I just hope that I heard it wrong.. fingers crossed!
Ok, it’s confirmed! No price increase yet! Phew!!!
but still don’t hv the colour I wanted...sigh! The colour available is the Rose Texas oh wait.. or was it Texas Rose?? I keep forgetting!! Lol
Instead I bought a twilly from the Autumn/Winter collection. Print had some native red indians riding on horses in an orange/beige/brown/brick red colour.

A new Halzan mini in the Autumn/ winter colour Rose Texas. It is a coral in most lights and can also be a peach tone in darker lighting. Worn with a twilly as the strap.

Has anyone noticed that the Halzan mini's are being kept around the back now. I only managed to get this as we specifically asked for a bright colour. (This is in London though)

View attachment 4833040
:congrats: on your new Halzan! I don't think this is the mini but the new Halzan 25? :shrugs: (Your receipt should have details unless it was purchased from Selfridges or Harrods)

A new Halzan mini in the Autumn/ winter colour Rose Texas. It is a coral in most lights and can also be a peach tone in darker lighting. Worn with a twilly as the strap.

Has anyone noticed that the Halzan mini's are being kept around the back now. I only managed to get this as we specifically asked for a bright colour. (This is in London though)

View attachment 4833040
I thought the mini was discontinued? But if it's in Rose Texas, then it is still in production :confused1:

:congrats: on your new Halzan! I don't think this is the mini but the new Halzan 25? :shrugs: (Your receipt should have details unless it was purchased from Selfridges or Harrods)
I thought the mini was discontinued? But if it's in Rose Texas, then it is still in production :confused1:
I checked the receipt as purchased on Sloane Street it is definitely the Halzan 21 i.e the mini. I think its the colour and the hat box I put it on that make it look bigger. The Halzan 21 is still in production they had at least 2 on display but this was kept in the back. I guess they're just rare but not discontinued?

I checked the receipt as purchased on Sloane Street it is definitely the Halzan 21 i.e the mini. I think its the colour and the hat box I put it on that make it look bigger. The Halzan 21 is still in production they had at least 2 on display but this was kept in the back. I guess they're just rare but not discontinued?
Interesting. I'm probably under-informed but I thought that the mini only came in Swift.

Nice bag and great color - looks like you got a unique gem!

View attachment 4833040
This is gorgeous, Congrats! If you have time, can you show us what fits? =D