Hooray for the Halzan...

I just bought my first Hermes handbag - a Halzan 25 in Clemence leather in Feu. I love the size. I have been trying to find an insert or bottom shaper to fit but I can’t seem to find any already made for the Halzan 25. I have seen some companies willing to do a custom acrylic or faux leather bottom shaper. Any suggestions? Thx!

Hello lovelies! Bumping this thread to ask some questions about the Halzan - I love the shape of it so much!

i’ve been seeing some preloved Halzan with a rough inner leather, much more different than the “new” ones that I see on hermes website which have smoother inner leather. Anyone with more experience than me can explain why this is? Thanks!!!

Hello lovelies! Bumping this thread to ask some questions about the Halzan - I love the shape of it so much!

i’ve been seeing some preloved Halzan with a rough inner leather, much more different than the “new” ones that I see on hermes website which have smoother inner leather. Anyone with more experience than me can explain why this is? Thanks!!!
The initial release of Halzan wasn't lined. I'm not sure if all the current ones are but I recall the mini Halzan was lined.

Hi Cherryfashion, I’m MJJM,new here.
Could you please share your review of Halzan 25?Thanks.
I just got a Halzan25 after wanting and searching for a mini halzan for a year. I love the halzan 25, the size is perfect! It fits all the essentials plus a little extra but still manages to look small and cute.
I just bought my first Hermes handbag - a Halzan 25 in Clemence leather in Feu. I love the size. I have been trying to find an insert or bottom shaper to fit but I can’t seem to find any already made for the Halzan 25. I have seen some companies willing to do a custom acrylic or faux leather bottom shaper. Any suggestions? Thx!
I am also on the hunt for a bag insert. Hoping that the major insert makers (samorga, etc) will release them soon since Halzan25 is a newly released version of the bag.

Reactions: More bags and MJJM
I just got a Halzan25 after wanting and searching for a mini halzan for a year. I love the halzan 25, the size is perfect! It fits all the essentials plus a little extra but still manages to look small and cute.

I am also on the hunt for a bag insert. Hoping that the major insert makers (samorga, etc) will release them soon since Halzan25 is a newly released version of the bag.
Thanks,MissIn.
I purchased Halzan25 just today!Finally I came across my favorite color.
It’s Vert de Gris,greenish and grayish color.