HONG KONG Chanel Club

Thanks! My friend has been travelling through Europe and no caviar minis there either, her last stop is hk before heading back to Syd and was hoping for some luck with finding one.
No prob!
I'm hunting few pink pieces for a friend too :smile:
Is there a particular combo you're after that I can check?
Planning to try to check Central tom before heading back!
Give me more excuse to visit Chanel! :biggrin:

Reactions: yinnie
No prob!
I'm hunting few pink pieces for a friend too :smile:
Is there a particular combo you're after that I can check?
Planning to try to check Central tom before heading back!
Give me more excuse to visit Chanel! :biggrin:

Lol visiting chanel is a must [emoji12] thank you for the offer to check [emoji1360] my friend Is after any caviar mini... they are just very hard to find!

Reactions: aki_sato
Lol visiting chanel is a must [emoji12] thank you for the offer to check [emoji1360] my friend Is after any caviar mini... they are just very hard to find!
Totally! I think this must be the period when Prefall Minis have sold out and the Cruise is yet to come!
So might not be the right time!
I worked out too that with the price globalisation that HK price is the same as Aussie (after GST refund) so your friend might have a better luck with Sydney for Cruise!

Totally! I think this must be the period when Prefall Minis have sold out and the Cruise is yet to come!
So might not be the right time!
I worked out too that with the price globalisation that HK price is the same as Aussie (after GST refund) so your friend might have a better luck with Sydney for Cruise!

Oh really wow, I remember it being much cheaper back when I was in hk in March! I wonder what Sydney is getting for cruise... (we’ll save that convo back in the Aussie thread [emoji12]) hope you’re enjoying hk [emoji847]

Oh really wow, I remember it being much cheaper back when I was in hk in March! I wonder what Sydney is getting for cruise... (we’ll save that convo back in the Aussie thread [emoji12]) hope you’re enjoying hk [emoji847]
Yeah! Due to the recent price increase, I found chanel and Gucci are equivalent to Sydney's price.
Some of the Gucci Princeton is slightly more expensive than Sydney even after the GST refund!!!
Sigh!
I know!!! I hope we will get chevron caviar in the Cruise!
Especially pink or beige!!!

Yeah! Due to the recent price increase, I found chanel and Gucci are equivalent to Sydney's price.
Some of the Gucci Princeton is slightly more expensive than Sydney even after the GST refund!!!
Sigh!
I know!!! I hope we will get chevron caviar in the Cruise!
Especially pink or beige!!!

[emoji7] chevron caviar [emoji33]
I’ll just have to admire from afar as I have no funds right now since I’m on 1yr mat leave...

[emoji7] chevron caviar [emoji33]
I’ll just have to admire from afar as I have no funds right now since I’m on 1yr mat leave...
I know!!! With the ongoing price increase seriously it gets so unattainable! I would love a reissue but my heart would palpitate to part with that much fund! :eek:
When does your mat leave finish?

I know!!! With the ongoing price increase seriously it gets so unattainable! I would love a reissue but my heart would palpitate to part with that much fund! :eek:
When does your mat leave finish?

Replied you back in Aussie thread. Rather than spamming hk thread [emoji12]

PS bought anything in hk chanel from your visit?

Replied you back in Aussie thread. Rather than spamming hk thread [emoji12]

PS bought anything in hk chanel from your visit?
Yep! Replied your post there! :biggrin:

No - the bags or SLGs that I wanted to try to get either wasn't available or sold out.
I also wanted dainty simple earrings but I only remember when I touched down in Sydney!
D'oh!
Baby brain or what??
So dopey!