Hong from Fresh ps botched me and ripped me off

She’s from uk
I live in uk too but born elsewhere

I was under the impression the surgery was expensive because of anaesthesiologist fees

But turns out he gives u a cocktails of drugs himself

Either way I’m upset because he botched me and charge me double

My friend says she had 64cc fat/filler removed while I just had 10cc, so how come I got ripped off and botched

Evelyn is SO horrible and everyone picked up on her treatment towards me.
Wow I am so sorry this happened to you. I saw Dr Hong at Fresh in January and found out from Evelyn that Dr Hong had no anaesthesiologist when I asked why the consent form said Dr Hong would administer the iv cocktail. I was charged 4.4 million won for breast fat transfer but I cancelled 10 minutes prior to going into theatre as I got more and more anxious that no anaesthetist was going to be there. We Brits and Americans are used to having an anaesthetist alongside the surgeon. I was grateful that Evelyn refunded me all but 10% cancellation fee. I wrote about Fresh in my thread how to go from 50s to 20s to advise ladies that he has no anaesthesiologist but my thread has too many pages so you never read it in time. Like you I wanted to warn others of the absence of an anaesthetist.

I am from the UK too. I am so sorry you got overcharged compared to your Brit friend. How did her result turn out?

Good luck with the doctor you have found to even out your face and I totally get why you don't want to go back to korea for plastic surgery. I have tried Dr Oelbrandt in Belgium. He is great at body liposuction and affordably priced.

Wow I am so sorry this happened to you. I saw Dr Hong at Fresh in January and found out from Evelyn that Dr Hong had no anaesthesiologist when I asked why the consent form said Dr Hong would administer the iv cocktail. I was charged 4.4 million won for breast fat transfer but I cancelled 10 minutes prior to going into theatre as I got more and more anxious that no anaesthetist was going to be there. We Brits and Americans are used to having an anaesthetist alongside the surgeon. I was grateful that Evelyn refunded me all but 10% cancellation fee. I wrote about Fresh in my thread how to go from 50s to 20s to advise ladies that he has no anaesthesiologist but my thread has too many pages so you never read it in time. Like you I wanted to warn others of the absence of an anaesthetist.

I am from the UK too. I am so sorry you got overcharged compared to your Brit friend. How did her result turn out?

Good luck with the doctor you have found to even out your face and I totally get why you don't want to go back to korea for plastic surgery. I have tried Dr Oelbrandt in Belgium. He is great at body liposuction and affordably priced.
Hi dear

Yes, is so bad they don’t have anaesthesiologist for the prices payed.

Her result, she said she’s happy with her filler removal, she needs to go again tho. She did a review on them saying she recommends them etc but unsure how she could recommend t

thank you so much, yes is kind of hard to believe their prices and that they would not have an anaesthesiologist on site.

I really fell for their social media and photoshop results.

Hi ladies! Just to warn u, Hong from fresh ps and his awful assistant Evelyn ripped me off and botched me. That was me 6 months after this man just took chunks out of my face. Also I payed $5.600 while everyone else pays half of that.

Evelyn is the meanest rudest staff he has, she’s just mean and nasty.

View attachment 4771453
Hello, this is Fresh.
We have heard of your complaint on the website and read your story

and we also feel sorry for your experience, but we would also like

to make some corrections to your comments.
We also advise you to hold a follow up with the clinic regarding

your condition.

First of all, we want you to know that our clinic does our best to

make better improvements, but we also try to explain what you can

expect and what disadvantages the surgery comes with.

We feel this cannot be justified from your story alone and the

photo of your face with the full facial expression which causes

lines for everyone in general because we clearly remember that you

wanted us to help you to fix the botched job the previous clinic

has done to you and the word botched is not from us, you had

mentioned it to us.
Also, when comparing photos, you need to compare them without the

facial expression on your face.

We have also told you in advance that we can try to make the

volume smaller on the area you have requested, but also explained

that the existing lines, depression on your face can appear more

prominent as the volume decreases underneath the skin. So we also

advised you not to proceed with the surgery because considering

what you need to pay, you wouldn't be gaining as much result from

your condition.
As I was explaining, you've also understood the fact and even

signed for this statement as we proceeded the surgery. So we were

very dissapointed that you blame us for everything that has

happened regarding this surgery.

We also wanted the best of you and tried our bestin what we can do

so we carefully ask you not to discriminate things that is not

based on the truth.

Also regarding the cost of the surgery, we reviewed your chart and

checked the cost of the surgery. The cost varies depending on the

number of areas and the different areas so you can't compare the

price with what your friend paid. The areas you have requested

for the removal was a lot more than your friend's so please

understand that it cannot be the same and the clinic had not try

to rip you off.

We really hope for the best for you so if there is anything you

are concerned about, please contact us for the follow up.

Hello, this is Fresh.
We have heard of your complaint on the website and read your story

and we also feel sorry for your experience, but we would also like

to make some corrections to your comments.
We also advise you to hold a follow up with the clinic regarding

your condition.

First of all, we want you to know that our clinic does our best to

make better improvements, but we also try to explain what you can

expect and what disadvantages the surgery comes with.

We feel this cannot be justified from your story alone and the

photo of your face with the full facial expression which causes

lines for everyone in general because we clearly remember that you

wanted us to help you to fix the botched job the previous clinic

has done to you and the word botched is not from us, you had

mentioned it to us.
Also, when comparing photos, you need to compare them without the

facial expression on your face.

We have also told you in advance that we can try to make the

volume smaller on the area you have requested, but also explained

that the existing lines, depression on your face can appear more

prominent as the volume decreases underneath the skin. So we also

advised you not to proceed with the surgery because considering

what you need to pay, you wouldn't be gaining as much result from

your condition.
As I was explaining, you've also understood the fact and even

signed for this statement as we proceeded the surgery. So we were

very dissapointed that you blame us for everything that has

happened regarding this surgery.

We also wanted the best of you and tried our bestin what we can do

so we carefully ask you not to discriminate things that is not

based on the truth.

Also regarding the cost of the surgery, we reviewed your chart and

checked the cost of the surgery. The cost varies depending on the

number of areas and the different areas so you can't compare the

price with what your friend paid. The areas you have requested

for the removal was a lot more than your friend's so please

understand that it cannot be the same and the clinic had not try

to rip you off.

We really hope for the best for you so if there is anything you

are concerned about, please contact us for the follow up.

I already answered your message in Realself but will copy and paste here as you do:

Is that you Evilyn?

Is that you the one who said I was not botched just a little bit over filled and because I wanted to ask a few questions since I was paying thousands and thousands for my surgery you cancelled my surgery and did a whole drama?

I have emails how’s only after I told you I was contacting the embassy you told someone else to give me my paperwork

Why didn’t hong see me when I went to get my receipts? He was hanging around and he totally ignored me.

You Evilyn also didn’t book me for the lady who does that red thing treatment and the lady when seen me, she asked why Wasn’t I booked because YOU Evelyn treated me like trash all the time.

I should have gotten the red flags of your catchy phrases “I already replied to that”, “you are asking too many questions” etc etc and should have left

And yes man, if I had SO much volume taken out why does it state 10cc and u told my friend 64cc or so

U just use serpent language, and u denied me seeing Hong again or hong decline itselt after I payed double than everyone else

Now, I’m not the only one and I didn’t even know u didn’t have anaesthesiologist.

Also u changed your number so I couldn’t contact u again, is your responsibility to contact the patients

Hong simply took out chunks of my Face out, it wasn’t even removal and everyone saw that, don’t try and gaslight me.

Hi Miss Orange, I was the UK patient that also went to Fresh. My results were excellent and the care provided was great, more than adequate. I am going back later this year as I have some residual and I have put on two stone so I’m hoping Dr Hong will use his Accuzet to melt out the fat too. But I honestly recommend them. I had a different experience to the thread creator (we had different problems) and I’m sorry it had to be that way. All I can say is I had a great experience and I’m sorry for anyone who did not. Thanks. Sara

Hi Miss Orange, I was the UK patient that also went to Fresh. My results were excellent and the care provided was great, more than adequate. I am going back later this year as I have some residual and I have put on two stone so I’m hoping Dr Hong will use his Accuzet to melt out the fat too. But I honestly recommend them. I had a different experience to the thread creator (we had different problems) and I’m sorry it had to be that way. All I can say is I had a great experience and I’m sorry for anyone who did not. Thanks. Sara

Well let see how Hong does it all over again...I’m sure between his tik tok videos, picking an choosing who to rip off and pick his victims to botched makes an excellent choice for everyone. Oh and an anaesthesiologist too

Wow did Evelyn reply to you again?

will she give you a refund?

Evelyn is just like Suyen

Suyen ignores all of my messages and before said you are saying the same thing and you are swollen , well obstructive sleep apnea and narrow airway is not swollen

These coordinators Suyen from Regen with Dr Oh and Evelyn from Fresh just pretend to be nice and when they get your money and they get their commission they drop you

Well let see how Hong does it all over again...I’m sure between his tik tok videos, picking an choosing who to rip off and pick his victims to botched makes an excellent choice for everyone. Oh and an anaesthesiologist too

Wow did Evelyn reply to you again?

will she give you a refund?

Evelyn is just like Suyen

Suyen ignores all of my messages and before said you are saying the same thing and you are swollen , well obstructive sleep apnea and narrow airway is not swollen

These coordinators Suyen from Regen with Dr Oh and Evelyn from Fresh just pretend to be nice and when they get your money and they get their commission they drop you
Dr Oh botched a lady really bad, I saw her photos, he taken half of her chin and jawline off, then created a fake account saying she looks beautiful. He’s a pig.

Ugh Evelyn ripped me off so badly and she has the cheek to say all that, wether he or someone else, they use this unbothered review but I think they got pissed because I did this review.

What a thief. Lockdown will give them their karma back :P

Yes that is me who Dr Oh botched and Suyen is the consultant who is rude, and has ignored me for 3 months she knows about my condition
Yes they likely had therealcharlieputh comment on my real self review saying I looked good
Obviously I don’t and I’ve been to 4 professional surgeons who said I need a revision and it’s a hard case

What did you say to Evelyn last?

Dr Oh botched a lady really bad, I saw her photos, he taken half of her chin and jawline off, then created a fake account saying she looks beautiful. He’s a pig.

Ugh Evelyn ripped me off so badly and she has the cheek to say all that, wether he or someone else, they use this unbothered review but I think they got pissed because I did this review.

What a thief. Lockdown will give them their karma back :P