Hong from Fresh ps botched me and ripped me off

Botchedbyfresh

Botched by Hong from fresh ps
May 4, 2019
Hi ladies! Just to warn u, Hong from fresh ps and his awful assistant Evelyn ripped me off and botched me. That was me 6 months after this man just took chunks out of my face. Also I payed $5.600 while everyone else pays half of that.

Evelyn is the meanest rudest staff he has, she’s just mean and nasty.

2958CE6D-874B-4AE2-8E9F-61798AAD0718.jpeg

Reactions: Pakune
I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. I’m very interested in Fresh right now, so your post is very relevant to me. Could you please tell more details about what happened? What surgery did you have?

For a start i was ripped off. Payed 5.600 usd and my friend 3000usd

We went separate; she went after me.

Evelyn the assistant Is the one who randomly makes up numbers and translates for Hong who turns up 5 min for consultation only (surely u see how much time he takes do to tik tok vídeos to seem cute and friendly). He could take this time to either learn his skills or sth,

He’s not a plastic surgeon he’s a cosmetic surgeon

He does not have an anaesthesiologist

He was meant to remove fat from fat from my face not chunks of my face.

Only when I told Evelyn that I was going to go to the Korean embassy she gave me my paper work.

Reactions: MissOrange
That’s after hong, he took a whole chunk of my face from both a sides. I was ripped off too, how come my friend payed $3000 usd and I payed $5.600 usd

I am doing accutite To melt the unevenness

Removal should be even

Liposuction destroy tissues doesn’t melt them even.

You look out for the reviews of girls botched by him here. They all the same with dents etc

Also if I knew he didn’t have an anaesthesiologist I would not have gone here

He’s not a plastic surgeon.

His Evelyn staff is the rudest person.

You agreed the price upfront then that is your fault to take.
botched work is his fault to blame on
I didn’t know they give different prices, my friend payed 3k and went later on.

If I knew before hand I would not agreed

Nor did I know he didn’t have an anaesthesiologist to justify such price. Come on.

I didn’t know patients had to go through hell in korea

I didn’t know they give different prices, my friend payed 3k and went later on.

If I knew before hand I would not agreed

Nor did I know he didn’t have an anaesthesiologist to justify such price. Come on.

I didn’t know patients had to go through hell in korea
That was I worried too.

try Pm doctor Seo here. he is pretty good in his conversations

How could this happen? Is your friend Korean?

Did you have local anesthesia?
She’s from uk
I live in uk too but born elsewhere

I was under the impression the surgery was expensive because of anaesthesiologist fees

But turns out he gives u a cocktails of drugs himself

Either way I’m upset because he botched me and charge me double

My friend says she had 64cc fat/filler removed while I just had 10cc, so how come I got ripped off and botched

Evelyn is SO horrible and everyone picked up on her treatment towards me.

Can you post more photos to show us the changes ?

what are you doing now for your Condition

I hope you get better

@Enlighten99 maybe you should also try telling Suyen you're going to the Korean embassy to see if she'll give you your paperworks & consent forms etc.

Only when I told Evelyn that I was going to go to the Korean embassy she gave me my paper work.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. I’m very interested in Fresh right now, so your post is very relevant to me. Could you please tell more details about what happened? What surgery did you have?
Also now they offering video calls since lockdown and the obvious economic collapse everywhere

While before Hong would turn up for 5 min after the assistant just do useless paperwork and speaks in Korean not English, I never got Seen by him again and I had to claim to
@Enlighten99 maybe you should also try telling Suyen you're going to the Korean embassy to see if she'll give you your paperworks & consent forms etc.

DEfinitely do that, mind you now in lockdown I think all embassies are closed??