Honest Review of Korean Liposuction

madelilneadeline

Sep 26, 2019
Hello all!
I decided to write this here because while in my search for the best place to get liposuction, I got a lot of conflicting information online. I am not endorsed to being compensated for this review so I will tell you what the experience was like for me. :smile:

After having children and bouncing from diet to diet, my body looked like it came out of war... a sad war from body dysmorphia, hormones, and a host of other issues. Of course, plastic surgery is a personal choice and I really wanted to get it after I got post partum depression and no amount of work outs or diets would help.
I did my research. I'm not very good at Korean and I wanted to find a clinic with an English translator as well as a reputable past with minimal to no hiccups. The latter part of my search really narrowed it down as these clinics and hospitals tend to get slapped with a lot of lawsuits. I also looked up how much the US allowed for fat removal and did not want to go over that because sometimes I feel like in the search for beauty things get a little dangerous. I wanted the more slim Asian standard of beauty figure instead of the American "glam" figure, hence why I decided on a Korean clinic.
I decided on Pretty Body Clinic in Gangnam due to many reasons. I'll try to list them out.
1) Fluent English speakers (which was a must for me)
2) 20 years + of no incidents
3) Actual results
4) Well priced
5) Very upfront and honest
I'll go more in detail. I wanted to get a full body liposuction (arms, legs, stomach), and boy, let me tell you, I got a full body lipo. It's only been a few days and I'm noticing an immediate change. The doctor worked with what I wanted and he was honest with what he could do for me. Because liposuction does not target the fat underneath the muscle and I had a lot of muscle, the doctor told me to be aware of this. The English translators also told me, with quite a lot of honesty, how much pain there would be and were with me every step of the way. I swear every time I went under anesthesia and woke up, they were there. When I went to sleep, they were the last people I talked to and saw. They were the first I would see when I woke up. It was comforting!
Everyone was so patient and understanding. With other clinics I visited and talked to, they just wanted to procedure done and rushed me out of the consultation if they got the inkling that I was probably not going to use their clinic. With PBC, I talked to them for 6 months over Kakao and they never were rude or confrontational about me just asking questions.

Please be careful out there as there are many a nutcase doctor and please be careful with your body because health is wealth !

Last edited:
Don't they normally give you a discount if you come for f2f consultation?

Well I dont know.. I've read posts about people getting a better price, which is cool, or people getting a worse quotation because "we couldnt see that you needed that much surgery on the pictures" (which is a way of telling you "we'd like to scam you but we need an excuse. now that we've made you come all the way to Korea, you probably wont turn us down anyway")
So I would like to know if Pretty Body is one of these scammer clinics that I have read about... I'm hoping to have lipo done there, and I have just enough for paying the price that they gave me, and I cant pay more if they suddenly change they mind once I'm there !

Hello all!
I decided to write this here because while in my search for the best place to get liposuction, I got a lot of conflicting information online. I am not endorsed to being compensated for this review so I will tell you what the experience was like for me. :smile:

After having children and bouncing from diet to diet, my body looked like it came out of war... a sad war from body dysmorphia, hormones, and a host of other issues. Of course, plastic surgery is a personal choice and I really wanted to get it after I got post partum depression and no amount of work outs or diets would help.
I did my research. I'm not very good at Korean and I wanted to find a clinic with an English translator as well as a reputable past with minimal to no hiccups. The latter part of my search really narrowed it down as these clinics and hospitals tend to get slapped with a lot of lawsuits. I also looked up how much the US allowed for fat removal and did not want to go over that because sometimes I feel like in the search for beauty things get a little dangerous. I wanted the more slim Asian standard of beauty figure instead of the American "glam" figure, hence why I decided on a Korean clinic.
I decided on Pretty Body Clinic in Gangnam due to many reasons. I'll try to list them out.
1) Fluent English speakers (which was a must for me)
2) 20 years + of no incidents
3) Actual results
4) Well priced
5) Very upfront and honest
I'll go more in detail. I wanted to get a full body liposuction (arms, legs, stomach), and boy, let me tell you, I got a full body lipo. It's only been a few days and I'm noticing an immediate change. The doctor worked with what I wanted and he was honest with what he could do for me. Because liposuction does not target the fat underneath the muscle and I had a lot of muscle, the doctor told me to be aware of this. The English translators also told me, with quite a lot of honesty, how much pain there would be and were with me every step of the way. I swear every time I went under anesthesia and woke up, they were there. When I went to sleep, they were the last people I talked to and saw. They were the first I would see when I woke up. It was comforting!
Everyone was so patient and understanding. With other clinics I visited and talked to, they just wanted to procedure done and rushed me out of the consultation if they got the inkling that I was probably not going to use their clinic. With PBC, I talked to them for 6 months over Kakao and they never were rude or confrontational about me just asking questions.

Please be careful out there as there are many a nutcase doctor and please be careful with your body because health is wealth !
Yes you do have to be careful. I’m eventually doing the full body. I just got my abdominal, love handles and bra line done with 365mc. I’m very swollen but I had a lot of fat that was removed, 12 containers of fat. Would you do it all over again? Are you exercising?

One of my friend went to 365mc for a consultation but she couldn’t do it. 365mc is the most well known but still too expansive to locals as well. Moreover, they charge ridiculous price. I am sure there are a thousand of clinics for liposuction better than them or same skill.