Home sick so playing in my closet -- reveal of unused collection pieces

Hope you get better soon! I also have this beautiful rooster (Le Coq) coin purse! I have a thing for chickens so when I saw this beautiful and quirky piece combining a chicken + LV I couldn't pass it up. Haven't used it much either but can't let it go as the detailing is so beautiful! Get well soon! :smile: re: swap- maybe you could organize a local lux bag swap with TPFers? :smile: could be fun!!

Yes-- wish I had that neighbor too! Please post a few pics of your closet finds. Thanks for the sympathy on the cold. I'm sure we got it from our 2 year old in the first place.

Ugh those are the worst!! When kids get a cold. They sniffle a bit.. Cough a bit and then they're fine the next day!! Then they pass it on to us and I don't know what virus the kids get but its mighty strong!! Knocks me and my hubby out every single time!!

I'm afraid to look in my closet to dig for finds haha. Not now anyway, because I just got some new bags and don't want to feel guilty haha! When I do one day I'll post for sure.

Despite my best efforts to stay away from DH (he's had a cold all week), I woke up feeling awful. So I stayed home and have been shopping online all day. Anyone else overspend when they're sick? [emoji40][emoji30][emoji40][emoji30]

Anyway, I decided I needed to identify pieces in my collection they I've literally NEVER used. I need to force myself to use these before buying anything new. So I'm ok if the new releases take an extra week. Haha. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji12]

So here are the three pieces in my LV collection they I've never touched. And I have no idea why! View attachment 3307940

Especially need to use this little guy.

View attachment 3307941

Would love to see similar posts from other collectors that might find unused treasures in their closets. (I may do the same thing for my Chanel collection later today if I feel up to it).

Thanks for letting me share! Have a lovely day.

Is that a pm or mm? I'm getting my bergamo mm at the beginning of April, can hardly wait[emoji7]