Holy Smokes -- Lizard Mini Constance Price!

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
I got a call today from one of my SA's offering me a Lizard Mini Constance. This is the size that you can wear across your body -- teeny, tiny. And the price . . . $7450. Thud. I've got a MM Lizard Constance that I wear once in a while, and had absolutely no idea how precious (literally and figuratively) it is. I can only begin to imagine what it would cost today! I'd actually contemplated sending it along to a new home, but now there's no way I'm letting it out of my sight.

I'm wondering if Hermes Lizard prices have suddenly skyrocketed, or it's just that I haven't been paying attention.

I was offered a cream colored mini Constance last fall and it was $7250 - that was before the price increase. It was an adorable little bag -- but I just didn't want it that much. You should DEFINITELY take that MM out to play!!

Thanks so much, Japster, ValleyOppressed, missmustard, anHermesLover and GrandFonds. I think I've worn her twice in the past 1-1/2 years, and need to have more face time with her. Poor thing has been a virtual shut-in since she's been with me.

Let's see, how about Black Chanel Fantasy Tweed Jacket with 3" White Silk Chanel Flower, White T-Shirt, Jeans, Short Black Ferragamo Boots and this baby? I plan to go to Manhattan at least once during the next few days and Miss Constance will be my date.

This pretty constance deserves a bigger photo!

attachment.php