Holy Smokes -- Lizard Mini Constance Price!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a call today from one of my SA's offering me a Lizard Mini Constance. This is the size that you can wear across your body -- teeny, tiny. And the price . . . $7450. Thud. I've got a MM Lizard Constance that I wear once in a while, and had absolutely no idea how precious (literally and figuratively) it is. I can only begin to imagine what it would cost today! I'd actually contemplated sending it along to a new home, but now there's no way I'm letting it out of my sight.

I'm wondering if Hermes Lizard prices have suddenly skyrocketed, or it's just that I haven't been paying attention.

2. I had asked my SA about Constances a few weeks ago... Lizard...for the MM, I believe... was around 9k...

3. Thanks, Quinn's Mom. I honestly had no idea how pricey this bag is, and will need to make some playdates for it immediately.

4. I was offered a cream colored mini Constance last fall and it was $7250 - that was before the price increase. It was an adorable little bag -- but I just didn't want it that much. You should DEFINITELY take that MM out to play!!

5. Here's my forelorn Lizard MM Constance. It's in dire need of fresh air . . .

DSCN0238.jpg

6. Millstream, that is gorgeous! I'm **drooling**

7. MS your Constance is absolutely gorgeous!

8. What a beau you got there!

9. ^^^SHE'S "GORGEOUS":drool::tup::heart:....take her out for a spin!!

10. I LOVE lizard. It's my favourite exotic, after porosus.

11. Thanks so much, Japster, ValleyOppressed, missmustard, anHermesLover and GrandFonds. I think I've worn her twice in the past 1-1/2 years, and need to have more face time with her. Poor thing has been a virtual shut-in since she's been with me.

Let's see, how about Black Chanel Fantasy Tweed Jacket with 3" White Silk Chanel Flower, White T-Shirt, Jeans, Short Black Ferragamo Boots and this baby? I plan to go to Manhattan at least once during the next few days and Miss Constance will be my date.

12. That's a great sounding outfit!

13. This pretty constance deserves a bigger photo!

[​IMG]