HOLY MOLY!!one person's trash is another's $600. help me spend it!!!

I think more china too.

It was your wife who guided you to *bay your mac so it would be sweet if you gave her a second breakfast mug/saucer for Valentines. You could make you and her such a beautifully presented breakfast on the 14th:heart:

I think I saw the cup set on Hermes.com and for your $280 you will get 2 sets so you will then have 3 altogether :graucho:

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...rentCategoryId=58017&productId=46617&nbItem=0

Hmm, wonder how much my old Compac laptop would bring...$5? $10? :P

I totally understand the desire for instant gratification! I'd get the Chain d'ancre mug since you know you'll use it alot, then put the rest away for your picotin. Have fun with your unexpected windfall!!

ok i found this out buy doing a hunt! it depends on the model!! some models of older items still sell for alot more than the new ones...

the Apple Newton sells for a lot on ebay. other things too. what i would do is i would punch in your model number and see what happens!!!

some nintendo 64 games sell for over $75 other old games and things sell for up to $300 :faint: for something that is sitting in your closet collecting dust!!

I think more china too.

It was your wife who guided you to *bay your mac so it would be sweet if you gave her a second breakfast mug/saucer for Valentines. You could make you and her such a beautifully presented breakfast on the 14th:heart:

I think I saw the cup set on Hermes.com and for your $280 you will get 2 sets so you will then have 3 altogether :graucho:

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...rentCategoryId=58017&productId=46617&nbItem=0

i say that!!! OH EM GEE!!! you guys are sooo good and soo bad at the same time!! save or dont save that is the question!!! :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh good luck to you wigglytuff, that money would burn a hole in my pocket so fast. But I say if you can bear to, save it and put it towards a Picotin.
DH and I have a terramundi pot, (its our third) and we save £2 coins in it. Once you've put money in you can't get it out till the pots full then you have to smash it. Occasionally MIL would give us lumps of cash and we'd put that into the pot too. My half of the pot went towards getting my Evelyne. So if you can find these pots in the US I suggest getting one and putting your $600 in it, and then you'll have no choice but to continue saving.

I vote for the Rivale bracelet! So gorgeous. I refer to it as CDC lite. I've already informed DH that I'd like the Rivale and a vintage 1977 Gold Rolex Oyster Perpetual for my Push Presents:P

i agree with littlemomai.. how about a Rivale bracelet in orange? :graucho:

here is a pic from my last reveal..

Attachments

• 4276623171_42bfe24b04.jpg
    4276623171_42bfe24b04.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 34
I would get your blue chaine cup and saucer or get your wife a suprise that would be lovely for her!! Maybe get her a Kelly tour bracelet??

You should definitely get something for your wife for V day, a little surprise! I am sure she will be thrilled!! And of course, a little something for yourself too!

i'd say definitely put it aside for your H fund towards a picotin!!!

i was "pretend-shopping" on H website (it is part of my H therapy!:graucho:) and "buying" the "little" stuffs such as scarves, CDC, bracelets, and other H small goodies. before I know it, the total cost of those in my shopping bag is close to the cost of a birkin bag!

i think if picotin is your grail bag for now, avoid the instant gratification and save up for that! the other goodies will still be around and it will be much easier to buy those AFTERWARDS as the cost of each is not that high and you don't have to wait that long for them!

whatever you decide, would love to see your reveal soon!