***Holy Grails Club***

Love threads like these, the pics are always of such beautiful bags. My hg is my 04 black city with pewter hardware. The leather is like none I've ever felt before. Almost clammy. Black doesn't photo well for me but here she is.

Attachments

• blackcity.jpg
    blackcity.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 246
  • blackcity2.jpg
    blackcity2.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 195
Zac - this is going to be a big surprise :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

bweekend001-1.jpg

My problem is that I understood I can buy preowned bags only if they are in very good condition, and that makes holy grails even harder to get.

Anyway, an apple green city used to be my holy grail, I would stare at the pictures of people wearing anything AG for hours, so I couldn't believe it when I found one, and I will never thank enough the friend who accepted to sell it to me :love: . (sorry if the pics are a bit dark, the color is much brighter in person.) Now at least I spend hours looking at it IRL !!! I would never, ever, give it away, and there isn't an amount of money that could make me sell it.

Now I have two more holy grails, I could really really die for one of these two bags:

The first one would be an eggplant city (in very good condition, :sweatdrop: I hope I'll be able to find one some day). If it's possible I would love to find a matching planet, but I've never seen planets in that color.

The second one would be a seafoam city (in very good condition too, :sweatdrop: it's soooo hard to find one that's in good condition!), and I would obviously love to have a planet in that color too, even if I don't know if they already made them at that time.

Attachments

• AG city front resized watermarked.JPG
    AG city front resized watermarked.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 939
  • AG city corner with boobie resized watermarked.JPG
    AG city corner with boobie resized watermarked.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 229
Well ... let's see ... the top 10 H/G's are (Vlad - we need more colors for visual purposes!!):

1. '05 APPLE GREEN - this *dream* will finally :yahoo: be coming true very soon!
2. '05 MAGENTA - preferably a Weekender, but a Work or City would do!
3. '04 MARIGOLD - again, preferably a Weekender (not sure if the Work style was available) or City.
4. '03 MUSTARD – I have this color in a First, but would really love to have a larger-sized bag (perhaps a Weekender or City???)!
5. '06 Holiday GOLD (Selfridges/UK) - yeah I know, I should have bought one when they were available :noggin: !!! I've been drooling over “Decophile's” for some time now!
6. '06 ROUGE VIF Weekender … yes, I have the City, but I just LOVE :love: this color so I think I REALLY need it in the Weekender size too!
7. '05 EGGPLANT -or- ’05 LILAC – I’m not really a Purple person per se, but these two colors are just so deep and rich … well, either could make me a Purple-lover :heart: !
8. '06 BLEU ROI/Blueberry – similar to the above, I’m not really into Blue’s, but when I saw this color in the “Whistle” style bag … I was whistling “woo hoo” :whistle: !!!
9. '04 PUMPKIN/Orange – who cares if it would make me look like a big ‘ole Jack-O-Lantern … this is another bright and fabulously saturated color that makes me smile!
10. '04 SEAFOAM -or- '07 VERT D’EAU – either would do, although I would prefer the ’07 Vert D’eau with the Géant Hardware!!

*Fingers crossed* I have no holy grails right now (isn't that sort of like sacrilege:P ?)...I got my Flat Brass First a couple of months ago, and now I found my '04 Black City. I didn't really care whether it was pewter or not so I'm content.
I keep trying to think of a new one...any suggestions? I love the old leathers more, and don't have anything in a Work size yet:graucho:
OH YEAH!!!- I wanted an '05 Caramel Work for the longest time. I've bought and sold that colour more times than I can count. I love the colour soo much but it doesn't seem to mesh with my wardrobe somehow. So, I am not sure that it makes a good HG..

Well ... let's see ... the top 10 H/G's are (Vlad - we need more colors for visual purposes!!):

1. '05 APPLE GREEN - this *dream* will finally :yahoo: be coming true very soon!
2. '05 MAGENTA - preferably a Weekender, but a Work or City would do!
3. '04 MARIGOLD - again, preferably a Weekender (not sure if the Work style was available) or City.
4. '03 MUSTARD – I have this color in a First, but would really love to have a larger-sized bag (perhaps a Weekender or City???)!
5. '06 Holiday GOLD (Selfridges/UK) - yeah I know, I should have bought one when they were available :noggin: !!! I've been drooling over “Decophile's” for some time now!
6. '06 ROUGE VIFWeekender … yes, I have the City, but I just LOVE :love: this color so I think I REALLY need it in the Weekender size too!
7. '05 EGGPLANT-or- ’05 LILAC– I’m not really a Purple person per se, but these two colors are just so deep and rich … well, either could make me a Purple-lover :heart: !
8. '06 BLEU ROI/Blueberry– similar to the above, I’m not really into Blue’s, but when I saw this color in the “Whistle” style bag … I was whistling “woo hoo” :whistle: !!!
9. '04 PUMPKIN/Orange – who cares if it would make me look like a big ‘ole Jack-O-Lantern … this is another bright and fabulously saturated color that makes me smile!
10. '04 SEAFOAM-or- '07 VERT D’EAU– either would do, although I would prefer the ’07 Vert D’eau with the Géant Hardware!!

CONGRATS on finding the apple green CeeJay!!!!!!!:yahoo: ~ 9 more to go!!! LOL:P