Holy Grail Sweet Punk Siouxsie bag arrives and...

This one was great to see (and feel!) but she was already wrapped up to go back to the store within hours of arrival. And my arm hurt....

Nope...not even tempted with the next price cut.

The strap is awkward and the 80 lb. strap toggle part needs to be readjusted constantly- it would drive me mad.

To add insult to injury it feels like it wants to slip off the shoulder. UGH!

im starting to think this bag is really hot....in a edgy sort of way and might be worth the heaviness! I ordered one from the store today...apparently all of the barneys locations are sold out, I think I lucked out.

im starting to think this bag is really hot....in a edgy sort of way and might be worth the heaviness! I ordered one from the store today...apparently all of the barneys locations are sold out, I think I lucked out.

Honestly, I couldn't get this outta my house fast enough.
Its just really bad design. Weighs too much, so ripping the very soft/thin leather is a concern. Feels like for all that weight (!) it wants to fall off shoulder. Hangs strangely. Such a shame.

Honestly, I couldn't get this outta my house fast enough.
Its just really bad design. Weighs too much, so ripping the very soft/thin leather is a concern. Feels like for all that weight (!) it wants to fall off shoulder. Hangs strangely. Such a shame.

Which Barney's did you return to? Also do you know if they do phone orders? Thanks!