Hologram & Oil Slick Clubhouse

I know this isn't a coach bag but I thought some of the oil slick hardware lovers might be interested in this bag. It's on Nordstrom and it is a rebecca minkoff mini mac. This version on Nordstrom has the oil slick chain. When it was on the minkoff site the actual chain was black.

Attachments

• 1453126328973.jpg
    1453126328973.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 925
I picked up the oil slick Rhyder cross body from Macys the other day (deal of the day). I had purchased it at FP when I first saw it online. When I got it, I loved the coloring on some of the hardware but the main turnlock was mostly green, which I didn't care for. So, when it was a deal of the day I ordered again and this one was on point for my liking! I just love it. This will be my third of this style (have gunmetal and surplus) and they hold a ton of stuff for their size. I think this oil slick one will be a favorite come spring/summer. Will post pics when I get a chance (probably this weekend when I'm socked in with snow)!

I know this isn't a coach bag but I thought some of the oil slick hardware lovers might be interested in this bag. It's on Nordstrom and it is a rebecca minkoff mini mac. This version on Nordstrom has the oil slick chain. When it was on the minkoff site the actual chain was black.

thanks for posting this!, i like the chain a lot and ordered one from Amazon instead of Nordstrom. it'll be my first RM. I didn't like the Coach hologram items. The RM official site also has a hologram mini mac for pre-order