Hologram & Oil Slick Clubhouse

Does anyone know where I can still find a Hologram cosmetic case 22 preferably. I have been looking all over with no luck. It have the tote and key pouch already. Any help would be appreciated 😊

Love the gold hologram items! Any ideas on how to buy it if I can't go out to an outlet store?
They are on ebay.

Sometimes you can do a charge send. In the past you had to go to a local Coach store, either FP or factory, and give them your credit card in person. Then they would fax the order to the factory store that would fulfill the order. They might have changed things now. You could call a factory store and ask if they will do a phone order.

They are on ebay.

Sometimes you can do a charge send. In the past you had to go to a local Coach store, either FP or factory, and give them your credit card in person. Then they would fax the order to the factory store that would fulfill the order. They might have changed things now. You could call a factory store and ask if they will do a phone order.

Thanks so much

They are on ebay.

I just tried for something else, and they still won't do a phone order. You have to initiate a charge send from inside a physical Coach outlet store.

Whateve...you would LOVE this gold holo soft wallet. I know you love your soft wallets, and this one is completely lined in the most luscious buttery black leather. :graucho:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, does anyone know where the soft wallets in purple may still be in stock? I checked Nordstrom and they didn't have any left, country-wide

Sold out everywhere from what I understand, and judging from the very small quantity of them on eBay, I'm thinking they're gonna be really hard to find. I have a friend looking for one as well, so if you find a stash somewhere, let me know!

Sold out everywhere from what I understand, and judging from the very small quantity of them on eBay, I'm thinking they're gonna be really hard to find. I have a friend looking for one as well, so if you find a stash somewhere, let me know!

I will! I went to the Lancaster outlet, they said they never got any in, but they did have the gold version in a purse, wristlet, and small clutch. They had the silver holographic Bennett bag, wristlet, and cosmetic case.