HOF Upgrade Engagement Ring

OMG your ring is gorgegous, I love the Hearts of Fire. I have a Hearts and Arrow. However I really like your Wedding band and you mentioned you got it from Hearts of Fire, can you kindly post or PM the specs and where you bought it from? Since I am getting married I need to buy a Wedding Band and I really liked yours.

OMG your ring is gorgegous, I love the Hearts of Fire. I have a Hearts and Arrow. However I really like your Wedding band and you mentioned you got it from Hearts of Fire, can you kindly post or PM the specs and where you bought it from? Since I am getting married I need to buy a Wedding Band and I really liked yours.
The wedding band is available in 18k wg or platinum. My diamonds are 20 points each for a ctw of 1ct. You can get smaller or larger stones. If you go to the HOF website, they have a list of jewelers in your area that sell the line. If you need any more help, just PM me. Thanks for your kind words:smile:

I LOVE your new rings!! Does the engagement ring have a name? Im looking on the HOF website for the same one but I cant figure out which one is it. Im hoping to use their "drop a hint" link :lol:

I LOVE your new rings!! Does the engagement ring have a name? Im looking on the HOF website for the same one but I cant figure out which one is it. Im hoping to use their "drop a hint" link :lol:
I will take a look and get back to you. I think its just called a five-stone ring.* I asked my jeweler to change the head to a lower, more cup-shaped one than is standard on the ring. Both look great, but I like the new head better:heart:

*The pic of the ring on the HOF website does not do it justice. It looks much better IRL!!

Last edited:
Beautiful set!! I want one like this but I wwant to see what it looks like from the side- do you have a photo? My bf wants to get me 4prong but I like 6prong. He thinks 6pring looks too "metally" from the side but I just love how 6prong looks from the top!