HOF Upgrade Engagement Ring

OH. MY. DOG. I saw that ...elsewhere... and was drooling. I know you loved your ACA a lot, and to have an HOF stone in your HOF set is really magnificent. Id love to see arrows shots of both or at least the HOF stone, if you can.

Can you tell any difference at all in the sparkle pattern between the two brands or do you attribute that to a size difference?

OH. MY. DOG. I saw that ...elsewhere... and was drooling. I know you loved your ACA a lot, and to have an HOF stone in your HOF set is really magnificent. Id love to see arrows shots of both or at least the HOF stone, if you can.

Can you tell any difference at all in the sparkle pattern between the two brands or do you attribute that to a size difference?

Thanks, ame. I'll try to take some photos, but for every good shot I take there a dozens of bad ones! I can't yet tell if there is a difference in the sparkle pattern or I'm noticing the difference in size. I've been asking myself the same question. The cut parameters are similar to the ACA, but I think I can see some differences. Again, this may be size related, but it seems that there are broader flashes of fire. There also seems to be a "luster" to the stone, that's difficult to describe.

I truly appreciate your kind words:smile:

Last edited:
So gorgeous!! Congrats! My ring is very similar to yours but instead of smaller rounds flanking the main stone, mine are little hearts and I have a very similar wedding band as well! Guess we both have great taste! LOL. Congrats again! It looks really beautiful and HUGE.